Does this kind of coffee machine fit for the coffeehouse in your market?

RoomaCoffee

Jun 23, 2014
NINGBO CITY, CHINA
Visit site
We, Rooma Coffee, are supplying the coffee machine as below to the commercial markets in South Korea and China at present. We found that in South-Asia markets this type of commercial machine way, the automatic coffee machine + base group + automatic water injection set, are very popular and warmly accepted by the chains coffee house & restaurants & snack bars.

So, my friend, do you think it will be popular in your countries? Or any other type of machine is the main models for the small commercial places? Waiting for your opinion!:coffeemug:

ROOMA COFFEE 900.jpg

RoomaCoffee

Jun 23, 2014
NINGBO CITY, CHINA
Visit site
Synesso is a great classical commerical style espresso machine but need a profesionl barista. Maybe in your countries there are lots of barista trained. But in some South-east Asian market, especially in China market, only few people knows how the classical machine works and only part of these few people underwent a training. So, the people here want a “automatic" is really a "fully automatic" - add water, add beans, touch the button and then get a coffee. I think, after a long time's coffee education developments, more and more people here will like the big machine, and then they will only choose my coffee machine as a home-use. But now, the rental or small commercial places like this style very much!

BFRoasters

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
are you saying you want 6? or is this a hypothetical 6, whereas the gentleman would give you a hypothetical answer. Seems relevant considering you already said it wouldn't work in your market.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
The container on the left of the machine appears to be a milk product. It's obviously not refrigerated. I've never seen anything like that setup, even for a totally automatic machine.

RoomaCoffee

Jun 23, 2014
NINGBO CITY, CHINA
Visit site
Yes, you are right. It's only a stainless steel milk jug for holding the temperature of the iced milk for 6 hours. For a home-use, it will be completely enough, not even to mentioned the commercial style, which will be brewing over 200cups perday.

RoomaCoffee

Jun 23, 2014
NINGBO CITY, CHINA
Visit site
Ho much do those machines cost in USD? Say if I wanted 6 of them?
Sorry my friend, I think for the qty lower than the MOQ of 1x20ft container - 350pcs, I can not quote you the distributor price but a end-user price same in China, US$880 without freight cost. If you are interested in the distribution issue, please write me email then I will give you a very attractive one.

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I doubt the boiler on that single group unit is big enough to crank out milk based espresso drinks day in and out for a bona fide commercial setting.

RoomaCoffee

Jun 23, 2014
NINGBO CITY, CHINA
Visit site
Inner this machine there are two boilers and which power is bigger than Yura commercial model, and the switch of milk function and coffee function is convenient and fast, so please don't worry.

Aug 6, 2014
Markham
Visit site
I do not know that “How much your budget for coffee machine?” I will always suggest Verona TCS coffee machine because it provides 150- 200 cup coffee and it is very popular in the coffee industry. It provides large quantities of water and steam. Therefor it is ideal for any type of coffee shop.

RoomaCoffee

Jun 23, 2014
NINGBO CITY, CHINA
Visit site
Sorry for the delay. sure my machine can make 200cups perday as a normal commercial-use coffee equipment can make. Most of automatic coffee machines are used in the office, coffee shop, restaurants and hotels in China and Korea (not home indeed). In here the buyer of these places they don't always want to buy the expensive machines like Yura which will cost too much money for both machine and further maintenance. So, the first target about the machine ability, should be enough powerful.