Temporary water set up

ClevelandRewind

Mar 5, 2015
Orcutt ca
Visit site
I work for a coffee shop opening up in southern CA. We have been having issues with the city, county and health department. So our machine is not in. No counter top and just a mess. training and getting staff on the machine is kinda of our focus right now.

We we have a machine that we can start using but how can I temporary plumb the machine. I have been to a pop up cafe and seen there style with like 5 gal jug but I have no clue how to set that up.

If if any of the coffee geniuses on this site can send me any info that would be much appreciated. I'm kind of at a loss. I haven't found anything to help online and I'm sure I just don't know the terminology.

chast

Jul 30, 2006
MA
Visit site
two 5 gallon jug with a dual FlowJet Pump. I do have this for sale as I no longer need it. Used it for 1 week then finally had the plumbing installed.
flowjet.jpg

ClevelandRewind

Mar 5, 2015
Orcutt ca
Visit site
two 5 gallon jug with a dual FlowJet Pump. I do have this for sale as I no longer need it. Used it for 1 week then finally had the plumbing installed.
View attachment 3792

Thank you for the info. I'm on the west coast so buying it might not work. But when I research more and talk to my boss and see what the next steps will be.

Do do you have any info on the setup of the pump?

chast

Jul 30, 2006
MA
Visit site
It would be better for you to purchase one out there, but you might be able to get away with a single and they are about 75.00 new. Amazon sells them. Just fill up the jug, stick the wand in and turn the pump on. When the machine demands water, the pump kicks on. These work great!

Latest posts