A startup Cafe! help needed

Mikho

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
Hello Coffee enthusiasts,

I am opening a Cafe in 11 months and I need your help with certain companies. I am trying to find the following, and I was wondering if you could let me know what companies you know that can help me complete these tasks! THANKS! (Don't forget to socialize in the posts bellow) P.S. For a little fun, at the end of your post, put down long of Coffee experience you have!)

• Paper cups ( w/ the possibility to add a personal embedded design)
  • Ceramic pieces
  • Commercial furniture, your favorite ! (Have a company in mind, but I'd love to see what else is out there)
  • Coffee beans to be purchased from distributors or whole sale farmers
  • Syrups, ( I have a company in mind, but ideas help the mind going.

More will be posted as needed! The Cafe has been a 6 year plan, so I have everything well thought out. I have a 50 paged business portfolio (including the excel sheets and what not, I made it very readable for bank loaners who don't want to read the whole sha'bam).

7 years of coffee experience and growing :)

stephan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Hmm I am really not an expert on this, but you might find this useful:

Green coffee importers

Please tell me if it helps. I know you are looking also for other coffee kinds, but this is what I know for now. Good luck with your business

Mikho

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
Interesting database. I'll definitely look into those distributors. You provided me with a powerful resource. Thanks :) I'll let you know how it goes.