Expanding our coffee roastery to include a coffee bar

Muddydog

Jun 30, 2015
Morrisville, NC
Visit site
Hello Coffee Lovers! :coffeemug:

I am the co-owner of Muddy Dog Roasting Company, a family owned roastery in Morrisville, N.C. We have been in business since 2006 roasting coffee, selling locally and country-wide through our website, as well as selling at local farmers markets. We own and helped design the first all electric coffee roaster and are considered a "green" roastery. As our business continues to grow, we are trying to expand. Local customers are already able to come into our shop or farmers market and get a cup of coffee. We would love to have a small coffee bar in our roastery. In order to do this, we have started a Kickstarter. We need fellow coffee lovers to pledge and help make our dream come true. Please go to Kickstarter, and search for Muddy Dog Roasting Company to read more about us, watch our video with our amazing mascot, Bailey, and check out the rewards we are offering. Thank you so much!

Muddydog

Jun 30, 2015
Morrisville, NC
Visit site
Thank you to everyone who has read our post. Please consider pledging to our small family-owned company and/or letting others know about our venture. It would be so wonderful if other coffee lovers could help out one of the little guys! :coffee:

Muddydog

Jun 30, 2015
Morrisville, NC
Visit site
It's wonderful that people are taking the time out to read this thread. If you are ever in Morrisville, NC please stop in to say hi. We love showing people our roastery and talking about coffee! :coffee-bean:

NewZealandCoffeeGuy

Jan 16, 2015
Visit site
Hello there-
I'd be interested in hearing more about your electric roaster! What's the smallest capacity roaster you make? What kind of prices would you be looking at selling at?
Thanks!
Ps. Love your name!

Last edited by a moderator:

Muddydog

Jun 30, 2015
Morrisville, NC
Visit site
Hi! We don't make the roasters. We bought a prototype and helped design part of it for our specifications. We purchased the roaster from U.S. Roaster Corp. They will be able to help you if you with your questions.

Brewbuddy

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
My son and his family live in the Raleigh-Durham area and we will be flying in to visit them sometime in the next 60 days. I would love to swing by and see your operation.

Phil Wood