best mini fridge ? ( for my dad's birthday please help !!)

maddy_hendrex

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site
my dad's birthday is on the 14 th of june (seven days left ) and i wanna buy him a really good quality mini fridge
my dad works as a lawyer and he spends a lot of time in his office so i thought a mini fridge that can keep cool drinks close to him will make a good birthday gift so i made some research on google and i found Danby DAR17A2BDD on second position (not bad for the price and features)

so i wanna ask you guys if anyone of you has tried this fridge ? (Danby DAR17A2BDD) cuz im willing to buy it soon ! also if you have some recommendations or suggestions please let me know what you think :heart:

thanks in advance :-o

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello Maddy_Hendrix

First, you need to find out if your Dad has space in his office for a mini refrigerator, and then if he'd actually want one.

I'm not sure show much of a response you'll get to your questions. You can always go on line and read reviews about the make and model that you're interested in buying.

Rose

maddy_hendrex

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site
thanks for your reply rose
as for the space im pretty sure he has plenty of space to do the job
im looking for somebody who has experience with one of these mini fridges or another brand and could hook me up with some tips .. if you know some body i'll appreciate it a lot
thank in advance :) <3

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
If you go to this page on the Amazon website, you will be able to read people's reviews and comments.

You also read through the answered questions and you can also ask specific questions. People who have the refrigerator will answer them. I have been able to get information about items that I've been considering buying, and I learn some "tricks" to setting things up and putting them together that the user manuals don't tell you about. It helps in the decision making process.

Amazon.com: Danby DAR017A2BDD Compact All Refrigerator, 1.7 Cubic Feet, Black: Kitchen & Dining

Latest posts