C'mon Starbucks

mopleez

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
It seems that if there was a day that Starbucks ought to be celebrating with its customers it would be National Coffee Day. It sounds like me all they did was to call for a mutual backscratcher day - nothing for it's customers. C'mon Starbucks!

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
It seems that if there was a day that Starbucks ought to be celebrating with its customers it would be National Coffee Day. It sounds like me all they did was to call for a mutual backscratcher day - nothing for it's customers. C'mon Starbucks!

I wonder what would be the reactions from customers if Starbucks would serves Chemex, Pour-Over, French Press with freshly ground in the location (light-med roast from Huehue beans), at least just on National Coffee Day. That would be really interesting ......

JumpinJakJava

Dec 12, 2011
Thomaston, CT
Visit site
I wonder what would be the reactions from customers if Starbucks would serves Chemex, Pour-Over, French Press with freshly ground in the location (light-med roast from Huehue beans), at least just on National Coffee Day. That would be really interesting ......

That would be something. But it will never happen. Time=$! In CT., I believe there is 76 Starbucks stores, only 6 that I know of have the Clover machine.
I know that the lines would be too long to have them in every store. But wouldn't that be great to use use them in all stores(since they bought the Clover company), especially on National Coffee Day. Of course with (light-med roast from Huehue beans).