I am trying out this new brand of coffee

TinaTheGreatCoffee

Jun 7, 2016
Visit site
This new brand of coffee. It's amazing. You should try it out. i will give you the link so you know what i mean. it's called Millar's Coffee. They are company located in Yacolt, Washington state in the USA nad thye nmake the best coffee on the market. I have been a fan of coffee for years, and have tried alot of brands out there, but this rand pretty much is better than any other brand on the market and has alot of great potential.
millars coffee.png

NarcisaShepherd

May 12, 2015
Visit site
This new brand of coffee. It's amazing. You should try it out. i will give you the link so you know what i mean. it's called Millar's Coffee. They are company located in Yacolt, Washington state in the USA nad thye nmake the best coffee on the market. I have been a fan of coffee for years, and have tried alot of brands out there, but this rand pretty much is better than any other brand on the market and has alot of great potential.
View attachment 5852

It looks good! I'm interested to try Millars Coffee. Aside from that, it is roasted and organic. I'm sure, it is beneficial to our health. By the way, I'm also a coffee enthusiast. No doubt that it will become popular in the market.

Mar 28, 2011
Connecticut
Visit site

DeathtoBubbles

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
This is great!

If anyone has recommendations on some beans in Dublin, that would be cool. I know the normal 3FE / Vice / Clement & Pekoe but would be cool to find more!

Sean