Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-10-2017, 08:25 AM #1
Nut Milk (almond, cashew, soy, etc) - In House Made?
We're wanting to switch to making all of our nut milks in house, as it's a huge growing trend, and when done right, a much better product at a much lower overall cost.
For those of you already doing it, what size batches are you making at a time, and what equipment? Seems the typical Vitamix/straining method could be a bit tedious and labor intensive for the quantities ultimately needed!
Thanks for any advice!
- By Countrycoop in forum Coffee RoastersReplies: 28Last Post: 06-17-2016, 11:16 AM
- By mirandaperry in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2016, 05:31 PM
- By starbuckscustomer in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2013, 03:37 PM
- By little roastHer in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2007, 06:32 PM
- By in forum Coffee DrinksReplies: 13Last Post: 02-17-2005, 10:51 AM