Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I use creamice, it's from Seattles Best. It comes in Mango, Rasberry, Mocha, and Latte. On the bottle it calls for like 4oz of teh coffe syrup and i think like 6 oz ice.... it yields a black tar-like substance which is usually too sweet for most people.... I use only about 2oz of the syrup, milk and about 2 scoops of ice. Comes out pretty nice, only think is the coffee taste isnt always as strong so i sometimes use some espresso. I picked up some samples of teh mocafe and i didnt like it too much, its nice that its a powder so its eaiser to get teh proportions right, but it tasted like Chocolate milk.....

big train blended drinks

I have been open for about 9 months now and I've used Big Train for about 8 months. They offer a great variety of flavors and great POS support with posters etc. They also offer buy 5 cases, get the 6th free, free shipping and it only takes 4-5 days to get the product. I use the individual packets due to storage issues (I'm a drive thru only). They also have 2 great low card, low cal flavors - mocha and vanilla. I figure my cost on a 16 ounce is about $1.55 and I sell the, for $3.00 - but am rasing that to $3.50 soon, as our market area is priced at about that. I also use the Bog Train Fruit Tea Balst - the flavor beats Jet Tea hands down (in my opinion and in a few blind taste test I did with my customers).
    susan
    Susan

Re: Frozen Mocha

Quote Originally Posted by Espresso911
    I just use left over espresso which I keep in the frig along with a couple pumps of chocolate and some mild, blend with ice and top with whipped cream. Works great and is ALLOT cheaper than Big Train. As I make it I explain to people that I'm making their drink with REAL espresso. Everyone seems to love it.
    My shop has been opened 5yrs now, and I have used the same recipe that 911 stated since I opened. 2ozs of coffee or espresso, 2ozs 2% milk, 1 oz ( 3-4 squirts of pump) of flavor, 16 oz of ice more or less and a really good blender ( we use a Vita-Mix), topped with whip cream. I also do a cream version ( no coffee ) using 4 oz milk and 2ozs of flavor. Both are big sellers at my shop and my profit is good....I tried mixes once and my customers did not like them, so went back to doing it from scratch..

Blended ice drinks

I use Dr. Smoothie Vanilla Cream and add 2 shots of Espresso, ice and water = Amazing!!!!! Not the cheapest but by far the best I've tried. You should always use fresh espresso - turns bitter if left too long even for cold drinks

OK- stupid question here-
    911- you mention that you keep the left over espresso in the frig-
    Do you mean "that days" left over- how long does it keep?? I thought it goes bitter once it all settles?
    Buzzi

Espresso drinks

Hey Guys,
    I'm still around..... I throw the left over espresso out at the end of the day. Bitter should'nt be a problem since your using ALLOT of Chocolate with your drinks.

Talk to you soon
    Espresso911

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links