no drive-through solutions

Halfstack

Jun 5, 2005
Visit site
looking for creative solutions on how to attract traffic to a coffeehouse that doesnt have a drive through window.

ie: curbside service?

any ideas welcome!!!

Twitch

Mar 9, 2005
Sacramento, CA
Visit site
Hi Halfstack...
I've been thinking about this as well as I'm currently determining if I should go drive through only, standard walk in, or possibly a mobile truck.

For convenience sake, if I go for a walk in, I am considering a 'fast lane' type set up. I've seen places that have rewards cards that you can load up and do a pre-paid type setup. This would allow for customers to pay rapidly and load up the card on-line. You could even set up a special counter for these people so they won't have to wait too long.

Good luck...

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I think nowadays I would focus on social media promotion.

Wow! This old thread was started in 2005.

So much has changed over the years. Social Media (as we know it) wasn't around nineteen years ago. People had to get creative in order to attract customers to their businesses.

I remember when it was popular for local restaurants to send other businesses (offices, stores, etc.) a fax every morning that listed their daily lunch specials. Now, many of them post their menus on Facebook. Things have certainly changed over the years.