"Jobs To Be Done" - Coffee Shop Edition

daveoc312

Feb 8, 2021
Chicago, IL
Visit site
Hi there!

I'm a digital startup CEO that loves his local coffee shops and wants to help local coffee shops across the country thrive. In the startup and product development world there is a term "Jobs To Be Done" which refers to just that - what can be done to save time, money, headaches. If you're a coffee shop owner, manager or employee I'm here with genuine curiosity to learn about your pain points that still fail to be addressed despite all the great tools already available to you.

Last edited:

Albertr

Jun 25, 2021
Visit site
Hi there!

I'm a digital startup CEO that loves his local coffee shops and wants to help local coffee shops across the country thrive. In the startup and product development world there is a term "Jobs To Be Done" which refers to just that - what can be done to save time, money, headaches. If you're a coffee shop owner, manager or employee I'm here with genuine curiosity to learn about your pain points that still fail to be addressed despite all the great tools already available to you.
This is such a worthy project. I cannot answer your question but hope you’ll be open to answering mine. What is it about your local coffee shop that inspired you to have a desire to help?

is it just because you frequent it? Or just because it keeps local dollars in your community?

or is it more than that or something else? Is it the type of coffee they offer, their mission, etc? Regardless of the reason, good for you.