Decorating a coffee shop

I'm curious to know what decoration you guys would love seeing in a coffee shop.
    I'm thinking about an African type of decor

What a nice idea! When I hear Africa, I'm thinking about savannah and wildlife. Maybe some animal print decorations?

African style is just perfect for a fancy coffee shop! What color are the walls? Hope you opted for a light shade, because it is the best option that suits this style. I see it furnished with dark wood elements and warm-colored wall decorations. Also, make sure you have a good lightning! For a more individualized aspect, I would choose some woven basket lamps. For instance, I've got some bamboo pendant lights for my living room from Thai Home Shop, and I'm just in love with them! For african spirit it is exactly what you need! Anyway, can you share with us the final result?
    Last edited by Rustlen; 03-31-2021 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustlen View Post
    African style is just perfect for a fancy coffee shop! What color are the walls? Hope you opted for a light shade, because it is the best option that suits this style. I see it furnished with dark wood elements and warm-colored wall decorations. Also, make sure you have a good lightning! For a more individualized aspect, I would choose some woven basket lamps. For instance, I've got some bamboo pendant lights for my living room from Thai Home Shop, and I'm just in love with them! For african spirit it is exactly what you need! Anyway, can you share with us the final result?
    I find these bamboo suspension lamps really stylish! Do they provide world wide delivery?

How do you take care of them? They're quite pretentious to humidity, aren't they?

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links