To shop owners with disposable cups/lids

nicepants

Sep 28, 2005
Visit site
I don't own a coffee shop, I just like making my own to-go drinks at home. I was wondering if any of you know of a place where I could buy a smaller quantity of cups with lids. I'd love the clear plastic solo type cups. I can find them at grocery stores in packs of 25 or so...but they never carry any lids!

Just looking for a place to buy maybe 25-100 cups with lids. (I don't need a big case of 1000). Also if someone here has a shop and has a huge inventory of cups and wants to just offload 100 or so cups/lids that would work too.

Looking for 16-20oz plastic cups for colder drinks.

dragonflydesserts

Aug 15, 2005
Milford, NE
Visit site
nicepants said:
I don't own a coffee shop, I just like making my own to-go drinks at home. I was wondering if any of you know of a place where I could buy a smaller quantity of cups with lids. I'd love the clear plastic solo type cups. I can find them at grocery stores in packs of 25 or so...but they never carry any lids!

Just looking for a place to buy maybe 25-100 cups with lids. (I don't need a big case of 1000). Also if someone here has a shop and has a huge inventory of cups and wants to just offload 100 or so cups/lids that would work too.

Looking for 16-20oz plastic cups for colder drinks.

We buy the cups and lids, as you describe, for our coffee shop at Sams.
If they dont have the lids, ask them to get some and they will order them.