Web Site Building

Muddycup

Dec 4, 2005
New York
Visit site
you are welcome to check out my web site and online store remember web sites are always a work in progress, we are always trying to improve ours.
what is your budget? getting quotes for web site work can be exhausting everyone charges different amount.

we have been developing ours for 5 years. we get aprox 90,000 hits per month. about 2000 unique users each month. Its benefit to our company is basically branding.

let me know if you need any help.

jeff

Feb 8, 2006
Amarillo, TX
Visit site
Their is always the option to do it yourself. With a little bit of research the HTML code is relatively easy for a basic site. Their is plenty of information on the internet and books available. With a decent graphics program, digital camera, a lot of patience, and a some trial and error it is doable. It is certainly affordable. The only real cost is your domain registration and hosting fees. Of course you can spend some money on software to help you build your site(Frontpage, Dreamweaver, etc). I did our site and it actually has been kind of fun. Granted, it is a very simple site and not particularly glamorous, but it serves its purpose and it did not cost us an arm and a leg.

Jeff

BilgeMud

Jan 18, 2006
Visit site
website building

Hello RiverNile

I have built a few websites and could help you out.
First you might want to check some that I have built.
Some websites that I have built include:

www.wowpresentations.net

www.radiohollandusa.com

www.radioholland.ca

www.praiseworshiplove.com

If you like any of them and do not require e-commerce, I would be happy to assist you with domain registration and hosting and get you up and running for as little as $1,000 (including one year hosting and domain with aplus.net) depending on what you want.

Just email me.

my best advice is setup with godaddy, and the non-advertisenment based hosting (its cheap) and then find an 18 year old script kiddie with a nasty caffiene adiction who will build the website for coffee and a little under the table spending money. You don't even have to give him the login (recommended actually not to) just have him write the website and give it to you on a cd, this will give you the basic framework and get you started. If you can write it yourself, great! Otherwise just keeep the kid on a caffiene retainer and have him add and update stuff from time to time.

DanVanceZsrW

Apr 13, 2021
Visit site
I think any site builder will do. During quarantine, I really wanted to focus on what makes me happy and that's makeup, so I decided to make a blog in the hopes of inspiring others. Looking for templates I came across a website builder that I really liked the interface of and that's what I went with. Let me tell you the services are well over my expectations and it's definitely worth it to choose some less known platforms, I guarantee they'll get in the top in no time.

Last edited:

coffeeswings

May 8, 2021
Visit site
You should start it. You can sell many thing but first need to select a good niche. I build a website for myself it's called Coffee Swings you can check out for your idea. But first you need to give much time and it take some time to get your first sell. But if you did good seo and properly build, time can be reduce. knock me any kind of more information and help. cheers