starbucks

blythe86

Feb 20, 2006
Visit site
Okay so i buy coupons off ebay.com starbucks free drink coupons.

I go to starbucks ALOT. Addict,yes.

Anyways, anyone else here buy starbucks coupons off of ebay?

This one manager lady at a starbucks here doesn't believe me that the Recovery coupons aren't being givin' out anymore. So she said she wont take the coupons etc. Plus she doesnt believe me they are sold on starbucks. So WTF?

anyone have any advice, what should i tell her? Cause her day mgr says yes we accept coupons. Do the mgrs get more money if no coupons are shown?

JW Thanks

Muddycup

Dec 4, 2005
New York
Visit site
I think you are asking the wrong people and the wrong forum, you may want to address your concerns the the starbucks web site.

We are a forum of independent coffee house owners.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
hey now...I don't think this forum is closed to anyone....Rowley can correct me if I am wrong..if I am I apologies...as to your question Blyte...do these coupons have expiration dates? If not first talk to the morning manager and see what he/she can do about this....or you could just call the night manager out on this saying that there is no expiration dates on the coupon and that he/she must accept it. If the manager persists ask for a number to contact the regional manager. The second way is sort of a di*K thing to do but you have a valid complaint...tell us how you made out. :wink:

Muddycup

Dec 4, 2005
New York
Visit site
you are correct, I commented in the wrong forum I should have been in the following forum:

"Forum and News for people in the coffee industry and looking to get into it such as coffee shop owners, coffee bean growers, sales, conventions, shops, equipment, roasters, and everything coffee industry related."

I will restrict my comments to this forum.

Which is to my knowledge for coffee house owners and those that will be seeking advice, if I am wrong in this assumption please feel free to let me know and point me in the right direction where I may find a forum related to my needs

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I don't know why you are acting like that....all I said was that this forum is open to everyone.....didn't mean to upset you...just want people not to feel restricted here...thanks. :wink:

Muddycup

Dec 4, 2005
New York
Visit site
I am just looking for the corect thread of coffee house owners to share ideas. I am assuming by your answer that a thread of this kind does not exist on this forum.

I am off to converse with those that I have more incommon

freshroast

Feb 7, 2006
Gig Harbor, WA
Visit site
Looks like there are certain threads in this forum for coffee shop owners to talk about what works for them and what doesn't so you can try different things to change things up a bit to see if that spurs more sales :)

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I am just looking for the correct thread of coffee house owners to share ideas. I am assuming by your answer that a thread of this kind does not exist on this forum.
You really need to read what you are writing and think for a minute...the reason I have been on this forum for so long is because it is virtually spam free and very open to the guests. You sit their and give someone a hard time on their first post...thanks there goes someone who frequents a coffee shop very often...maybe we could have learned something from them...not not now, because someone scared them off by basically belittling them.
As to
I am off to converse with those that I have more incommon
good luck with that....

coffeenation

Mar 18, 2006
Bloomington, IL
Visit site
man, see what happens when someone just says Starbucks? The Shoulders of the independant owner tense, bitter words come out...... lines appear on the forehead. Come on, we should not be bitter. The chain does not compare.