Plumbing Question

coffeecrazed_41

Aug 29, 2006
Central Arkansas
Visit site
Planning to build a drive thru and am not certain what kind of plumbing system to use. Not from pacific NW (central Arkansas) and have no prototypes in this area to check out. I assume plumbing is similar to a camper in some and others are hooked up to city sewer/water. What would be advantages/disadvantages. I want to have a private bathroom in 10X20 building. Are there any books out there that diagram drive thru construction? Haven't been able to find anything over internet.

wallajwu

May 2, 2006
Visit site
We have a 10x20 building with an ADA bathroom...we fought very hard to not have to hook up to city sewer - MUCH MUCH to expensive. In the end, we were allowed to bury a 500 gallon waste water holding tank that will be pumped out every other week by a septic service. So far this has worked out very well for us. We designed our building ourselves as I too was not able to find any "diagrams." Let me know if I can help!

loose leaf

Sep 30, 2007
Visit site
Arkansas bound...

Sorry this is a little off the subject, however I am in the process of putting together a kiosk business in northeastern Arkansas. I wanted to know if you had any local roasters/suppliers that you are working/have worked with and could recommend. You can email me on a side note if you would like at [email protected]

Samanthamocaby

Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone had any experience with a sewer tank under a kiosk? We want to avoid city sewer because of the hassle if we decide to switch locations. Also do any of you use a self contained water system? Pros/cons? Starting a drive thru kiosk in Nashville