Specialty Coffee Shop Business for sale

Ooh La Latte

Nov 2, 2007
Lake Conroe Tx
Visit site
Coffee Shop business for sale.
Lake Conroe, Texas, just north of Houston. Great location, outstanding potential, affluent area close to I-45.

This shop was my dream, being the coffee lover I am! Unfortunately, I must relocate in January. I have certainly considered hiring a manager, but the shop has great standing in the community and as you owners well know, the barista is a major key in the sucess of this business! I am afraid an out of town owner is not the answer for me, so have decided to sell.
Shop is appr. 1200 sq ft, a drive thru window and is located in a strip center. Been in business since July 06, self sustaning and still growing.
If interested, let me know! Will train

louisianagirl1982

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I would like to train under you if the business is still open in Conroe, TX

Hi Ooh La Latte,

I would like to train under you or some at the cafe if the business is still open or for sale.

Thank you,
Tiffany

Coffee Shop business for sale.
Lake Conroe, Texas, just north of Houston. Great location, outstanding potential, affluent area close to I-45.

This shop was my dream, being the coffee lover I am! Unfortunately, I must relocate in January. I have certainly considered hiring a manager, but the shop has great standing in the community and as you owners well know, the barista is a major key in the sucess of this business! I am afraid an out of town owner is not the answer for me, so have decided to sell.
Shop is appr. 1200 sq ft, a drive thru window and is located in a strip center. Been in business since July 06, self sustaning and still growing.
If interested, let me know! Will train