Iowa Coffee Shop For Sale

Jan 18, 2008
MASS.
Visit site
A MySpace friend emailed this to me, feel free to check them out.
BTW - It's not my ad, so if you want to reply, just call Marjie, her info is below:

We have sent the note below to a number of people, and wanted to include you in this "mailing." Feel free to call for more info, or to pass this along to anyone you think might be interested. Thanks and God bless.

Due to recent personal and professional events in our lives, Mike and I have decided to seek a buyer for Linden Street Coffee House in Lamoni, Iowa. Lamoni is located midway between Kansas City and Des Moines, right on I-35. It's a small university town where a coffee house thrives and serves as a gathering place.

As many of you know, Linden Street Coffee House was founded in July 2001, and we have owned it since February 2004. We have enjoyed every moment in the business, but have made the decision that it will be best for our family to either close the coffee house or sell it to someone who will love it and nurture it as we have.

You are receiving this letter because we believe you may be - or you may know - a potential buyer for the coffee house. The coffee house has become an important part of the community, both for Lamoni residents and Graceland University students. It is an integral part of the total "Graceland Experience" that we all know so well, and it is a gathering place for community members.

We have not come to this decision lightly or quickly. Many months of soul-searching and discussion have culminated in the realization that we are no longer in a position to put our time, money, and energy into the business. There are many reasons behind the decision. We would be happy to share them if and when you are interested in talking further about this opportunity.

If you do not believe you are in a position to consider this business opportunity but you know of someone who might be, you are welcome to share this letter. We want every possible buyer to be aware of this opportunity. We want Linden Street Coffee House in the best hands.

If you would like further information or have questions about this opportunity, I would be available and interested in meeting with you. Thank you for your time. Please feel free to reply via email or to call me on my cell phone, 641-745-7707.

Marjie

Marjie Foster
Linden Street Coffee House
104 S. Linden Street
Lamoni, IA 50140
www.lindenstreetcoffeehouse.com

LindenSt

Mar 18, 2008
Lamoni, Iowa
Visit site
Lamoni, Iowa

I agree that, geographically speaking, Lamoni, Iowa, is in the middle of nowhere. Linden Street Coffee House, however, is considered one of the area's most "popular" businesses, due in large part to the fact that it's the only coffee house within 30 miles. It is also a gathering place for community groups, local students, university students, and interstate travelers.

Lamoni is a small university town located right on Interstate 35, and Linden Street enjoys a very eclectic - as well as county-wide and even regional - customer base. Its longevity - 7 years this summer - speaks for itself. Come see us!