Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    You can buy nice looking coffee cups from offline market. you can choose whatever you like. If you are a fond of online shopping, there are many online shopping websites which are offering good deals.

I am a little bit obsessed with coffee cups...ok majorly obsessed! I really love Japanese inspired designs. I have lived in Asia until recently moving to Ireland and I found these second hand Japanese stores that sell everything from clothes to crockery. It is all in great condition and really, really cheap. Well since leaving Asia I have struggled to find any similar ones that aren't really expensive. I did manage to find some second hand ones on an Irish website though (www.for-sale.ie). They do pop up from time to time but they are still hard to come by. Here are a couple of examples...

Color changing coffee mugs can be unique and you can make your mug unique, printing your own drawings or images. that is actually unique. photomugs.com provides that, you can order in bulk there.

Very nice! Yes you can find many awesome tea cups and mugs in these little dingy shops in busy walking streets all over Japan. I actually find mugs and give them away to my customers monthly online subscription orders. Its rather fun hunting for cool mugs.

Quote Originally Posted by retroroast View Post
    I am a little bit obsessed with coffee cups...ok majorly obsessed! I really love Japanese inspired designs. I have lived in Asia until recently moving to Ireland and I found these second hand Japanese stores that sell everything from clothes to crockery. It is all in great condition and really, really cheap. Well since leaving Asia I have struggled to find any similar ones that aren't really expensive. I did manage to find some second hand ones on an Irish website though (www.for-sale.ie). They do pop up from time to time but they are still hard to come by. Here are a couple of examples...

Use the largest mug to avoid overflowing in the microwave and break an egg in the mug.

Add oil and milk to it and whisk using a fork until the batter is smooth.

Now add the other ingredients like maida flour, powdered sugar, baking powder, cocoa powder, salt and few drops of vanilla essence. Mix with a fork until combined properly.

Then put your mug in the middle of the microwave oven and cook for 1-2 minutes.

Cooking may vary in different microwaves.

Xin Xiang Ceramic Mug Manufacturers Co.,Ltd located in Shandong province China, which is one of the most famous ceramic producing Area. After experienced 20 years of ceramic business and development, we become a professional and reliable daisy-used ceramics supplier. Our annual turn-over more than RMB100millons .Our factory have SEDEX audit, NBCU audit, Disney audit, Wal-mart audit ect......

Xin Xiang Custom Ceramic Coffee Mugs Manufacturers Co.,Ltd business include ceramic mugs, ceramic coffee cups, tea cups and saucers, fine bone china mugs, promotional mugs, eco cups, musical/melody mugs, color changing mug/magic cups, solid color mugs ,coated mug, dinnerware sets, tableware, couple mugs, plates, bowls ect, Materials: porcelain, stoneware, magnesia strengthen porcelain, fine bone china . There are variety designs and shapes for your selection, customers' own designs are welcomed.

Xinxiang Company provide all goods with high quality at competitive prices, those help us own all of our customers' Trust. The customers are mainly from East-south Asia, European, Africa, America......

We are Ceramic mugs supplier from china ,We will keep in working hard and truly hope to become your most reliable supplier in China.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links