Mobile Coffee/Espresso Truck wanted

Ramccra

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
We are looking to buy a mobile coffee/espresso truck as soon as possible.

Let me know if you have one or know of some places to go. We've already contacted Seattle Coffee.

Thank you!

Melissa

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
I have a 2006 GMC Seattle Coffee Truck for sale with 47k miles. Great truck every thing is newly installed. We have owned it for a year. This brand new would cost 80K, we are selling for 30k. If interested let me know.

QueenBean2

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi, Are you still looking for Mobile coffee trucks? I have 2 available for sale.

2 mobile coffee trucks for sale, can be sold separately or together. Asking $35,000 for the larger truck (Truck 1), $20,000 for the smaller one (Truck 2), or $50,000 for both.
Truck 1--
•Serving, Pick/Up & Display Windows on Both Sides
•Automatic Awning
•Brand new 12K Watt OnanDiesel Generator with both 110 & 220 Amps
•Water Filtration & Hot Water Heater System
*Refrigeration, 4 Sinks, Sandwich Prep Station,
*Overhead and under counter cabinets, Steel Fire Door between Driver & Rear.
Truck 2--
*Gas Powered with a 6500 Watt Gas Generator. Roof Installed A/C
*3 Sinks, Dual Head Espresso Machine, Refrigeration
*Water Filtration System, Espresso Grinder

cafevida

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
2 Coffee seatle trucks for sale

I have two Seattle coffee trucks for sale, one is new the other one was used for 3 months, the trucks are health inspected, included Fully equipment coffee conversion with solar panels including Espresso machine, Brewer, refrigerator, coffee grinder, generator, cabinetry, and all ancillary parts required for operation. for more information, we can help you as well with all the requirements to operate, cups, sleeves, syrups, etc

shykat

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
We are looking for the same, if any of the previous poster have not sold their you can email us at shylarcobi at g m a i l . C0M

mobilebarista

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
I see you posted this back in March, Did you source out a mobile coffee/Espresso truck? If you still are looking for one, I have a virtually brand new Seattle Coffee truck that I my consider letting go. Where are you located?

Last edited:

mobilebarista

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
I see you posted this back in March, Did you source out a mobile coffee/Espresso truck? If you still are looking for one, I have a virtually brand new Seattle Coffee truck that I my consider letting go. Where are you located?