No bosses, just fun and good coffee=D

looking4drivethru

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi.

I'm 30 yrs old, mature, entrepreneurial, and friendly. Ideally I would like to buy a stand or one like it. I would need a small private loan...investor and or business partner. Ideally no employees.

No bosses, just fun and good coffee=D

Open to business partner and or investor. I am willing to put in way above weekly average...40+hrs. I am NOT looking to turn into "sexy stand" at anytime in future...fast friendly genuine real and nice yes, but not wanting to go in the direction of employees. I have experience in running, starting, and operating small businesses. I have worked in a small busy coffee stand. partner or investor would be ideal. I have 15 yrs of customer service, coffee, retail, and management. Ideally, I would like a small loan or to purchase stand sometime in the future from investor (current biz partner or silent). I can offer sweat equity 24/7 as my ft plus career until I purchase...maybe payments to you while working/running? I have no problem running and managing, working ft+ or with partner(s). Like a 'rent to own' in a way situation or some type of partnership?...have option to buy in the future.

This posting is real and serious. Any info is appreciated. Thank you for your time. I have AN AMAZING source already for cookies, bars, desserts, cupcakes, et cetera. Thank you for your time and consideration.

I am openminded and interested in talking to people attracted to this posting in anyway...info appreciated too. Like how do I find a spot to plop my stand? =D I haven't bought yet, but looking for a stand or investor, partner, et cetera.

Lets talk soon=) May be in market to buy very soon. I'd love to see stands for sale. I have figured out what it would cost if there was another interested business partner monthly ranging from 2 yr, 3 yr, and 4 yr loan based at a sale price of 7000. plus insurance, supplies, and lease). It is very very very quite low...I was pleasantly shocked=) With 3-4 partners it would be crazy psycho, but 2-3 partners ideal. =)

Where else can I look besides CL? Auctions? (help) =D

Please get in contact. Serious replies only. Email cool too. 253.579.4951.

Thank you.

Latest posts