Coffee N Smoothie Truck for sale

Melissa

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
It is a 2006 Chevy with 48,000 miles runs on generator not propane tank as this is the only coffee truck that runs on a generator.

Basic Equipment

30,500 OBO
Custom Four Door Package - EHD approved
2 Group Fully Automatic Espresso Machine (NSF Approved)
Professional Grinder & Knock Box (ETL Approved)
Commercial Refrigerator - 6.0 Cu. Ft.
Commercial Refrigerator - 4.0 Cu. Ft.
Electrical System
3000 Watt Invertor System
Hi-Amperage Fuse Protection System
Deep Cycle Sealed Gell Cell Batteries
6000W Generator w/ muffler system
Multiple Automatic Transfer Switch System
Water System
(1) 16 gallon fresh water tank - Espresso Machine
(1) 22 gallon fresh water tank - Hand Sink
(1) 40 Gallon waste tank
Shurflo 2.8 GPM pumps
Espresso Mate Water Condition System (QC4)
Meissner Alpha 1 Filter System (Particle Filter)
Hansen Quick Disconnect inlet valve
Other Added Features
Stainless Steel Sink with bar faucet
Stainless Steel Drop in Ice Bin
ISE W152 ( 2.5 gallon ) water heater
Custom Cabinetry with Condiment Counter
Stainless Steel Side Fold Down Shelves
Six (6) Cup Holders
Stainless Steel Towel Dispenser
Start Up Supplies
Pull Out Spray Wand
Counter Top Soap Dispenser
Full Acrylic Pastry Cases
Air Horns - Various Themes
Awnings (3 Doors)
Stereo Speakers in rear
Syrup Rack
Magnetic Menu Board
Blendtec EZ Blender w/ two Jars
Rear Box Roof Vent
RearBox Alarm System (3) Camper Doors
2 plugs (portable and house plug)

Melissa

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
Yes, the truck is still for sale. We are asking $30,500. We are in Austin, TX and can take $2k off for shipping. Thanks

fortepiano50

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Hi Melissa,

I have been looking at various trucks for sale and would be interested in your truck. Would you please send me a PM at yahoo with some pictures?

Last edited:

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Melissa, I highly recommend you give more descriptive info on the espresso machine, grinder, refrigerators, etc. To use words/phrases such as professional, commercial or NSF rated means next to nothing. Brand/build quality mean ALOT when buying something of this nature.

Why have a 3,000 watt inverter system and a 6,000 watt generator. Are both systems wired for different purposes and required for all equipment to be used at the same time?

Furthermore, to say it's the "only coffee truck to run on a generator" is way off base. Please explain your comments...

Melissa

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
It is the only truck in Austin, TX (where it is located) that runs on a generator so I am not way off base.
Brasilia Rosito Bisani Espresso Machine
Mazzer Luigi Srl Grinder
Blendtec Spacesaver 13 Blender
Beverage Air refrigerator

And if someone is interested in the truck, they are going to ask for more info which I can gladly give.
So, Are you interested?

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Still don't see the importance of it being the only mobile operation in your area running off a generator. Any decent sized operation must run on generator or electricity. Inverters/propane/solar only gets you so far in power consumption.

That espresso machine is OK. Wouldn't beat the crap out of anybody to get one though... Grinder sound like it's a Super Jolly as most, if not all, Mazzers incorporate the name LUIGI as that is the guy that started Mazzer.

OK you have a commercial refrigerator(s), but they seem a bit small to me. Maybe I'm spoiled...

Not interested as I have a pretty decent mobile setup, just making sure those interested get a fair amount of info to go by.

mobilebarista

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Are you still interested in a mobile espresso,coffee, smoothie truck? If so let me know. This truck has to be the cleanest, least used truck on the market. If you are wanting to get into the mobile espresso, coffee, smoothie business this is the truck to do it with. I've got the nicest one available, with the lowest mileage and useage. This truck is virtually brand new 5865 miles on the truck with only 800 hours on the generator. The pictures speak for themselves. If interested let me know and I'll email you with the full details and current pics. It's located in the Seattle area. Where are you located. It's a Seattle's Coffee Truck Original XL model. You will not be disappointed!

mobilebarista

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi Jimmy,

If you click on the following weblink it should direct you to 38 picutres that I took 2 weeks ago. These are very current pics not pictures from 2-3 years ago as is often the case. Let me know if for some reason the weblink doesn't work. You could also try pasted it into your search bar if clicking on it doesn't work.

http://photobucket.com/seattlecoffeetruck

If you email me back with your email address, I'll email you with a complete list of equipment etc. The list is too extensive to respond through this thread, they only allow a certain number of characters and list exceeds the maximum in this thread.

Let me know if you have any questions or interest in coming to have a look. This is an excellent deal for someone wanting to expand or enter this industry. There are no franchise fees, rent etc. This is a far superior vehicle to the Cafe2U trucks and they're charging $104-$112,000 for their trucks plus a weekly franchise fee of $260.00/week with a 10 year committment. Their trucks are far inferior to what I am selling and there's no ongoing franchise fees associated with my truck. With my truck you've got a full on all weather mobile business, you're not standing outside in the pouring rain etc.

Gord
Ph#604-729-5920
[email protected]

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
I will say the Seattle Coffee vans are nicely finished, but they could throw in better equipment for the $$$. As in the Brasilia 2 grp, which as shown in your pic definitely has to be a compact model. This may be OK to minimize power consumption/space, but is terrible for temperature consistency/steaming capability.

Melissa

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
The truck has been sold. Sorry for the late response. And for the record shadow745, if you are not interested you may want to mind your own business. thanks!