Looking for a good coffee shop in Montreal

sleeppastnoon

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
If there are any Montreal fellows here, please can you point me to a good coffee shop? I moved from Vancouver a few months ago and yet have to find MY coffee shop. Nothing so far has even come close to Caffe Artigiano in Vancouver or my daily cup of coffee from the French bakery on Davie Street!

Please someone help me! :decaf:

newtowntex

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
JustKups offers the largest selection of single serve Keurig brand K-Cup Coffee & Tea 50 Packs as well as Keurig Brewers. Shop our large inventory with free K Cups shipping

ElPugDiablo

First, this probably isnt the right area to post this. Sorry, but im desperate. You users seem to be adept with computer related stuff. We have a credit card terminal and everything was working great until we went from time warner cable to DSL. Our credit card unit now will NOT connect through ethernet..only dial up. We have checked our router that it is plugged into and the port is flashing so we know its connected. All of our desktops connect to the internet all day long without problems .Anyone have any ideas!?!? Thanks in advance!
Have you call tech support of your processing company? They might have to update the software inside the credit card terminal.

IanM

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
ElPug offers good advice. Cafe Myriade is a great cafe. One of the better ones I have found during my adventures in the streets of Montreal. It is artsy and has a nice terrasse(although getting a bit cold for that now). Worth checking out.