Antique Espresso Machines

Hello,
    My name is Elisabeth and my family were the exclusive sales and service for La Cimbali espresso coffee machines in Vancouver. We sold commercial espresso machines for over 23 years and in those years we collected some amazing antique espresso machines.
    I have 2 flyers attached with all the antique espresso machines that my family owns and would like to sell. Please pass on this information to anyone you think would be interested in these antique machines. Price is negotiable and we would be willing to give a better price if a bunch of machines where sold all together. Many of the machines are still in working order---how cool is that!!! I have pictures!!

antigue espresso machines

Elisabeth,

I would like to know what you have. I know next to nothing about them, but I am interested no the less. A few years ago I was in a home in the Bay area that had an old machine in it. The end result of the product was excellent. Perhaps it was the 'feel' of the old process at work, but I never forgot it.

I would welcome a response to fuel my interest.

Rick

Elisabeth,

I'm looking for a manual espresso machine. Could you email me some photos and prices of the ones you have in working order please? Thank you

Marisa

Re: Antique Espresso Machines

Elisabeth,

Please email me with some pictures as nothing was attached as you mentioned. Also, please send some approximate prices that you are looking to get for them. Thanks.

Regards,

David

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabeth
    Hello,
    My name is Elisabeth and my family were the exclusive sales and service for La Cimbali espresso coffee machines in Vancouver. We sold commercial espresso machines for over 23 years and in those years we collected some amazing antique espresso machines.
    I have 2 flyers attached with all the antique espresso machines that my family owns and would like to sell. Please pass on this information to anyone you think would be interested in these antique machines. Price is negotiable and we would be willing to give a better price if a bunch of machines where sold all together. Many of the machines are still in working order---how cool is that!!! I have pictures!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabeth
    Hello,
    I too am interested - pics and price list

Hello,
    Elisabeth - Please send pictures and information. - Daryle

Elisabeth,

It has been a while since your post, but if you still have machines for sale, I would be interested in what you have.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links