Inexpensive La Marzoccos while they last

BOOSTERBEAN

Sep 28, 2004
SEATTLE, WA
Visit site
Hi everyone,

What if I told you that you could purchase a used La Marzocco for your cart or small shop for under $3000.00? And a grinder or shuttle brewer for under $500.00?

If you are looking to save money and still get that name brand machine that you recognize and deserve, then contact me to find out what is still in stock on our 3 and 4 group used La Marzocco Automatics and both the Swift Auto grinder doser and the Jolly Mazzers while supplies last.

All machines are in good working order, refurbished and start at $2940.00 plus a nominal freight charge shipped anywhere in the US or Canada and Hawaii.

Custom powder coatings just like mountain bike frames in brilliant colors such as Candy Apple Red and Saphire Blue as well as Pacific Green are available for an additional $495.00.

I am the only broker offering these used machines and accessories at these prices. I am a small company and these wont last long as most are being sold to Brazil and Japan. Contact me immediately for information, details and specs on what I have in stock. Many thanks to a great group of members who stick together and make things happen in this industry.

Boosterbean