Coffee Shop Decor Ideas HEEEELP:)

MAJ

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone, I am in the final stages of my business plan and am getting ready to purchase all the equipment and finish the inside of the shop. The problem I am having is with decor and colors. I know the usual response to this question is to visit as many coffee shops as possible to observe their shop and go from there. I have done this, mostly to get a feel for an effecient layout. I don't want to, at any cost, be like the other guy's shop as far as ambiance or decor. I was hoping someone could throw me some creative ideas or color combinations. FYI, the heart of our menu is quality coffee, but we also have a little icecream. Knowing about the icecream might have an impact on your ideas. I appreciate any feedback. I have posted on the forum before and, for some reason, got no response so I am skeptical about how helpful being a member of this forum will be. Please prove me wrong. I have enjoyed reading all your posts and look forward to keeping in touch with the forum. Take care and God Bless.

- "The Cove Bean" (Panama City, FL)

MAJ

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Since I posted this thread this thread a few hours ago, I have purchased an interior and exterior design software package for about $50 at Office Max. I'm hoping that it will help me get a better idea of what different colors and decor will look like. I am still open for suggestions. Now, I am mostly interested in advice about how to layout the work area behind the coffee bar for maximum efficiency. The shop has a drive through window to work into the layout too. Thanks again!

-"The Cove Bean" Panama City, FL