Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: How to make Puerto Rican Coffee
- 01-25-2012 10:31 AM #1
How to make Puerto Rican Coffee
How to make Puerto Rican coffee
1 / 2 cup water
2 tablespoons coffee
2 ounces boiled milk
1 tablespoon sugar (or to taste)
1. Mix the coffee with water and boil 2 minutes.
2. Strain the coffee in coffee sock.
3. In a cup, combine brewed coffee with milk.
4. Add sugar to taste.
Choose from our selection of true and delicious coffee from Puerto Rico
- 05-30-2012 02:50 PM #2
Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.
It appears that you've posted this recipe for Puerto Rican coffee a few times recently.
What kind of coffee do you use? Do you use instant coffee or regular ground coffee?
- By Volcanica_Coffee in forum Deals and SpecialsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2010, 03:07 PM
- By chicago in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 4Last Post: 07-15-2010, 09:40 PM
- By JavaNights in forum Coffee RoastersReplies: 12Last Post: 02-08-2008, 07:57 PM
- By Fincalady in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2004, 07:30 AM
- By Fincalady in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 10Last Post: 02-19-2004, 02:16 PM
Search tags for this page
how do puerto ricans make coffee,
how do you make puerto rican coffee,
how to brew puerto rican coffee,
how to make puerto rican cafe,
how to make puerto rican coffee,
how to make puerto rican coffee with milk,
how to make puerto rican style coffee,
how to make puertorican coffee,
make puerto rican coffee,
making puerto rican coffee,
puerto rican coffee recipe,
puerto rican coffee sock
Click on a term to search for related topics.