Meeting cafe owners

CoffeeStudent

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I have a lot of questions for coffee shop owners and I'd like to have discussions with them face-to-face. Do owners spend all, most, or only some of their time on site at their shop? What would be the best time to try to meet with them? I imagine the best time would be during dinner time at 6-8pm when the shop is most quiet. But perhaps I'm wrong.

In any case, I'm heading out this afternoon to visit local shops, I'm curious to discover whether or not they'll even be interested in having a discussion!

John P

Jan 5, 2007
Salt Lake City
Visit site
As an owner, I would advise you to come with the idea of setting an appt, and have no expectations the owner will have time to you -- or they may not even want to.

An owner's time is valuable. If you approach it as a professional, your chances are better at being received well. If someone just comes in off the street without having the courtesy to call, or email and ask first, they would get a "no".

Take your part seriously and there is more chance owners will as well.

EXPOcoffee

Jul 14, 2012
eidenhoven
Visit site
I have invested in a few cafes here in my buurt and I'm interested in buying the cafes from the owners who chosen to stop with this business in the area close to eidenhoven. Feel free to contact me here
I'm very confident in the future of this market and would like to find partners