If You Haven't Seen It!

mellowdee

Oct 4, 2012
Illinois
Visit site
Here's a funny video I made in honor of being a Barista. It's gear towards customers, and it just a little silly jingle about the life of a barista. My owners even featured it on their website! It's less than 2 minutes long and is almost guaranteed to give anyone who knows anything about the coffee industry a giggle! If you do watch it and end up liking it, share it!

Barista Beat - YouTube

Thanks guys!

MyMugsHalfFull

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Here's a funny video I made in honor of being a Barista. It's gear towards customers, and it just a little silly jingle about the life of a barista. My owners even featured it on their website! It's less than 2 minutes long and is almost guaranteed to give anyone who knows anything about the coffee industry a giggle! If you do watch it and end up liking it, share it!

Barista Beat - YouTube

Thanks guys!

I liked it. I thought it was pretty good. Is this your first video? Do you plan on making more? You could make quite a career out of it. I could see youtube syndication as being a real possibility ;)

What prompted you to make the video? Just for kicks? or what was the motivation? Whatever it was, you should tap into it. Thanks for the laugh :)

mellowdee

Oct 4, 2012
Illinois
Visit site
I plan on making one for being a runner soon! :). I just like to be silly and make up songs and raps while I'm doing something haha. I work a lot and figured "well duh...lets make a barista rap!". Filming it was just for fun though! I've made videos before but nothing like this one haha. Idk about youtube syndication, I live in too small of a town for it to go viral unfortunately. I'm glad it made you laugh! That is, after all, the ultimate goal :).

MyMugsHalfFull

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I plan on making one for being a runner soon! :). I just like to be silly and make up songs and raps while I'm doing something haha. I work a lot and figured "well duh...lets make a barista rap!". Filming it was just for fun though! I've made videos before but nothing like this one haha. Idk about youtube syndication, I live in too small of a town for it to go viral unfortunately. I'm glad it made you laugh! That is, after all, the ultimate goal :).

Too small a town doesn't exist when you have the whole wide internet at your fingertips. ;) Who cares what the people in the small towns think? You have New York, Paris, Tokyo, Ottawa, and even Jakarta at your fingertips when you post to youtube!

Heck, even posting to this forum probably got you more exposure than 3 small towns combined! (well, OK maybe, I don't know the population of the average small town... But I'm sure the people here have passed it along a few times! lol)