Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Developing the Taste

This is a discussion on Developing the Taste within the Coffee Table forums, part of the Coffee Addicts category; Originally Posted by btreath9082 Lol, OMG, I really loled at "ahh the benefits of not having a car".......... But unfortunately, I don't even have a ...

Quote Originally Posted by btreath9082 View Post

Lol, OMG, I really loled at "ahh the benefits of not having a car"..........
    But unfortunately, I don't even have a garage in my apartment, You are much better and well off than me, lol......
    Yeah, to be placed in a living room, an average kiddie pool of 20 feet in diameter is pretty much big.
    And I don't see any use of that 1 foot diameter kiddie pool. I believe, there is no option for a person like me, living in an apartment.
    Sure there is... I remember sipping a cup of iced coffee one day and thinking how hot it was (I don't use an A/C as the electric bills here are ridiculous) and then BAM it dawned on me to do the ol bucket of ice in front a fan routine

What else in an apartment.. Hmmm.. When I was on the beach it was hot and I just resorted to taking lots of naps...

2. # ADS

You could go one step further and put ice in your kiddie pool. Wow, just kidding about the kiddie pool but am amazed at how many people took it literally. I sit here and just laugh at the thought of someone setting up a pool in their living room and then it starting to leak and the fun someone would have explaing to the people down below what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBrian View Post
    You could go one step further and put ice in your kiddie pool. Wow, just kidding about the kiddie pool but am amazed at how many people took it literally. I sit here and just laugh at the thought of someone setting up a pool in their living room and then it starting to leak and the fun someone would have explaing to the people down below what happened.
    Lol, you really portrayed a hilarious situation. Imagine me sitting in a kiddie pool in my living room, when suddenly because of my over weight, it bursts and the water starts coming out of my kiddie pool. Before I can do anything, my carpet becomes wet and I have to run here and there to tackle with the situation. OMG, hilarious.........So I don't find any combination of kiddie pool and living room, lol.....
    I though pretty much like the idea of "MyMugsHalfFull" since he has put his kiddie pool in the garage. Good idea pretty safe too........
    SAY "I LOVE YOU" TO EVERYONE YOU WANT TO, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBrian View Post
    Desperation my dear man... Desperation! When it gets hot and you're sitting there clothes sticking to your body, energy drained, you'll look to anything (and that means ANYTHING) to get a reprieve! Weather it be lying on a hotel lobby floor, digging a hole in the sand, or putting a kiddie pool in your living room (albeit you live in a small apartment).

Heck, if you are walking down the street, heat beating down on you, not a shadow in sight, and a fire hydrant bursts.. You can bet you'll see at least one desperate soul trying to get some spray

I really like coffee. What I don't like is black or what I call barefoot coffee. I'm all for adding the flavored creamers.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Ads