Results 31 to 35 of 35
Thread: Developing the Taste
- 11-05-2012 07:13 AM #31
What else in an apartment.. Hmmm.. When I was on the beach it was hot and I just resorted to taking lots of naps...
- 11-05-2012 12:06 PM #32
You could go one step further and put ice in your kiddie pool. Wow, just kidding about the kiddie pool but am amazed at how many people took it literally. I sit here and just laugh at the thought of someone setting up a pool in their living room and then it starting to leak and the fun someone would have explaing to the people down below what happened.
- 11-06-2012 02:28 AM #33
Lol, you really portrayed a hilarious situation. Imagine me sitting in a kiddie pool in my living room, when suddenly because of my over weight, it bursts and the water starts coming out of my kiddie pool. Before I can do anything, my carpet becomes wet and I have to run here and there to tackle with the situation. OMG, hilarious.........So I don't find any combination of kiddie pool and living room, lol.....
I though pretty much like the idea of "MyMugsHalfFull" since he has put his kiddie pool in the garage. Good idea pretty safe too........SAY "I LOVE YOU" TO EVERYONE YOU WANT TO, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !
- 11-06-2012 06:52 AM #34
Heck, if you are walking down the street, heat beating down on you, not a shadow in sight, and a fire hydrant bursts.. You can bet you'll see at least one desperate soul trying to get some spray
- 12-04-2012 09:20 PM #35
I really like coffee. What I don't like is black or what I call barefoot coffee. I'm all for adding the flavored creamers.
- By DylanAsdale in forum Coffee DrinksReplies: 31Last Post: 03-21-2014, 09:24 PM
- By coffeeroastersclub in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2012, 03:57 PM
- By crushneck in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 4Last Post: 01-23-2007, 11:19 PM
- By Beevee in forum Coffee TableReplies: 6Last Post: 09-21-2005, 05:24 PM
- By manele in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2005, 07:40 AM