Results 21 to 26 of 26
Thread: Coffee Price
- 11-14-2012, 04:02 PM #21
- 11-14-2012, 10:57 PM #22
I apologize... But Yes! Coffee prices do sometimes drive me off the deep end!
I mean, come on... Sometimes it is warranted, as mentioned in other threads about ambiance etc... But for the most part it really isn't justified...
I remember going to one diner in good ol Canada, that served coffee at $3 a cup... MAN... Sludge city... and it was usually old to boot!
So drive me crazy? You bet... I wound up going to the local donut shop "Timmy's" for those in the know... and ordered a Triple Triple... Simply heaven, and I always bought my coffee there from then on... Despite the nasty rumors they put nicotine in their coffee! (which I am pretty sure wasn't true)
- 11-16-2012, 03:16 AM #23
Here in Europe, you can get a cup of coffee from a neighborhood cafe for a fraction of what you pay to coffee chain such as Starbukcs.
- 11-16-2012, 06:30 AM #24
- 11-16-2012, 07:31 AM #25SAY "I LOVE YOU" TO EVERYONE YOU WANT TO, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !
- 11-20-2012, 11:40 AM #26
- By findingforever in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 6Last Post: 10-26-2009, 10:23 PM
- By huanghong in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2009, 02:05 AM
- By pasdoy in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2009, 05:38 PM
- By cloudsipper in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2007, 09:00 PM
- By vivian in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 4Last Post: 04-10-2004, 09:01 PM
Search tags for this page
powered by mybb cause and effect,
powered by mybb food chain,
powered by mybb food webs and food chains,
what goes into the price of coffee,
which the price of coffee in different countries?
Click on a term to search for related topics.