Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thread: Christmas Coffee Snacks:
- 11-09-2012 07:01 AM #1
Christmas Coffee Snacks:
With the holidays upon us, I was reflecting on what to lay out for this years spread.. I'm trying to think of something new and exciting.
Got the gourmet coffee, and the tables, decorations etc, but need to know what to lay out this year.
In years past Gingerbread men (store bought of course, I can't bake), basic junk food, chocolate, finger sandwiches, Cheese Balls, etc...
Anyone have any different ideas that would compliment a good gourmet coffee? I remember the year we had fruitcake, it wasn't a big hit, and really it doesn't compliment coffee anyway.
- 11-09-2012 11:35 AM #2
Chocolate and lots of Booze, or even chocolate with liquor infused inside. Both go great with coffee.
- 11-09-2012 09:04 PM #3
- 11-11-2012 11:29 AM #4
I do this every year at my Christmas party. When you make your coffee in a regular drip coffee maker pour a shot of Kahlua over the grounds then turn on your coffee maker. It is a huge hit and tastes awesome.
- 11-12-2012 01:54 AM #5
If you're looking for an amazing hot toddie, simply combine coffee liquor (Kahlua) and milk in a saucepan. Don't let it boil, as the milk will develop a skin.
It's like hot cocoa for adults!Advertising signature removed by moderator.
- By Alun_evans in forum Off TopicReplies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2011, 10:20 AM
- By CoffeeLover in forum Coffee TableReplies: 5Last Post: 04-28-2011, 01:35 PM
- By GOLDENEAGLECOFFEEMAN in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2010, 09:48 AM
- By mini04 in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2006, 10:44 PM
- By corbypete in forum Coffee TableReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2004, 04:14 PM
Search tags for this page
christmas coffees snacks
Click on a term to search for related topics.