Results 11 to 20 of 24
- 11-16-2012, 03:47 PM #11
I am not too familiar with either of these coffee makers but it depends on 2 things really.
2) how much coffee drank at one sitting. ie) do you have 3 or 4 people drinking at the same time? Will you go through a pot in 1/2 hour? What type of beans are you using? Fresh roasted or store bought?
The main things I look for in a drip brewer are brewing temperature and that it has an insulated caraffe.
If you are just drinking 1 or 2 cups first thing you might want to get a grinder and a pour over set-up but that again depends on what you are looking for.
- 11-16-2012, 06:31 PM #12
Thanks Brian .Budget is 150$.Usualy in my house we drink in the morning.My bro,mom and me.Store bought beans.
- 11-17-2012, 01:09 PM #13
- 11-17-2012, 04:07 PM #14
I am grinding it at store.I am buying usually 200 grams,because i like to have fresh grinded.It depends usually 200 grams last 10 days..
- 11-17-2012, 06:42 PM #15
200 grams is approximately 7 ounces. I'm surprised that it lasts you 10 days. Do you (and your mother and brother) drink coffee every day?
- 11-18-2012, 12:02 PM #16
- 11-18-2012, 05:23 PM #17
I think that for the amount of coffee you go through you would be best if you tried the pur-over, french press or aeropress. With such a limited usage I think that those options would give you superior results.
- 11-21-2012, 03:38 PM #18
I wanted to take pur-over but the money is not mine is brother's. Is there anyone who has tried that Delonghi Kmix Drip coffee maker ? Pls someone,i am in a bit of hurry friday is the d-day?
Last edited by geeekygeek; 11-21-2012 at 03:41 PM.
- 11-22-2012, 01:36 AM #19
On the grinder side
Brataza Encore or however you spell it, for convenience, or for a cheaper alternative and more brownie points due to the work involved, hario skerton, manual grinder
This is my current setup but I must admit is probably a little too involved for one coffee drinker in the house, have you considered a grind and brew coffeemaker?
- 11-22-2012, 01:42 PM #20
How about a Delonghi Stainless Steel Burr Coffee Grinder -pricing ranges around $50-$60(possibly cheaper Black Friday) and should give you better results for the Clever Coffee Dripper. (This is not the best option for espresso, but that's not what you want it for anyways)
- By katynjacks mom in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2008, 08:42 AM
- By CoastalCoffee in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2008, 06:18 PM
- By JJHippo in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2005, 09:55 AM
- By JohnH in forum Coffee TableReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2005, 01:16 AM
- By LuvMaJava in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-17-2004, 11:39 PM