Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 12-08-2012, 10:24 PM #1
You guys hear about the exclusive metal $450 starbucks gift card?
I read about it in the news the other day. Starbucks is apparently making a small amount of metal gift cards (Like the Amex black) for $450. It comes loaded with $400. I dont understand how this is a good way to get business.
I tried to post a link to a news article. Search google news for starbucks
- 12-27-2012, 04:32 AM #2
No, I have not heard of it. But I can tell you right now that Starbucks isn't in business to "get business". They're in business to "get profit".
Soo... if someone is willing to say, "Hey, I'll give you $450 if you give me $400 and a metal lock pick that conveniently fits in my wallet." Then that means Starbucks is guaranteed to make a profit.
What are the chances that the card will be lost in a boating accident or thrown away because of its possibly "immaterial" value to the owner of a new found wallet in the WalMart parking lot?? Better than ZERO!! This is why gift cards are made in the first place. More profit...
But a $50 lock pick?? Now we're talking!!!
- 12-31-2012, 04:56 PM #3
Sorry, I could care less...I can't stand Starbucks.
- By annsummers in forum Deals and SpecialsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2013, 09:04 AM
- By chai guy in forum Coffee TableReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2009, 09:50 PM
- By starbucksstories in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-05-2005, 08:18 AM
- By Rowley in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 11-20-2003, 10:26 AM
- By CoffeeLover in forum Coffee TableReplies: 3Last Post: 11-04-2003, 10:54 AM
Search tags for this page
metal starbucks card,
Click on a term to search for related topics.