You Know You Love Coffee When...

TheMorningCoffeeCup

Dec 1, 2012
Texas
Visit site
You know you love coffee, when you go to bed at night and all you are thinking is how good a morning coffee cup filled with that steamy beverage will taste. Does this mean I'm addicted or I simply love coffee? :decaf:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
You are certainly not alone!

I have a friend who recently told me her coffee tastes so good that when she goes to bed at night, she can't wait for morning to come so she can have her coffee. I orignially thought that was soooo strange. (but I didn't say it to her). Now, I know it actually happens to other people.

Rose

markkislich

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, for sure: I often look forward to next day's cuppa when I go to ed at nights...especially after my weekly de-caffeinating day(s), usually on the weekends. :coffee1:

Mark

manroger4

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for sharing everyone.I know my coffee when I was very young.But I do not love it.I really love it when I was 15 years old.It has always been my friend when I'm sad.

Last edited:

JRMobile

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
I can't say that you are really addicted to coffee, but you simply love drinking it. There are lots of reasons why people love coffee, but I think it is because of the actual experience when they drink a coffee.

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
I think i love coffee because you can actually take few mins off of your busy time and enjoy heavenly coffee and forget about your hectic life for a few moments.... How often can we do that a day.... ???

Kave

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
I drink good organic coffee and it is my favourite vitamin. I drink it anytime of the day and night and I always feel fantastic after. I buy my coffee from Global Organic Coffee and it is truly the best coffee I have ever tasted and I am always ready for a coffee, I can have one or two or ten cups, even before I go to bed and I always sleep beautifully and wake up ready for more, I am happy to say I am addicted.