Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thread: Gift ideas?
- 12-15-2012 11:08 AM #1
I thought maybe the coffee lovers here might be able to help me out. I'm looking for a gift for my friend, who is really into coffee. Any ideas? Thanks for your help!
- 12-15-2012 11:49 AM #2
Welcome to the Coffee Forums website!
I'm guessing your name is Rob.......
Is your friend into making his or her coffee at home? Are you looking for a moderately priced gift, like a mug or gift basket, or are you thinking about something more expensive, like a coffee maker or a coffee bean grinder?
- 12-15-2012 12:08 PM #3
Thanks for your response. He is into making coffee at home. I know he recently tried roasting his own beans. I'm looking to spend around $40. I may go the gift basket route, but just thought I'd see if anyone had some creative ideas that hadn't occurred to me. And yes, it's Rob, good guess
- 12-15-2012 05:28 PM #4
Did your friend's attempt to roast his own beans work out okay for him?
The gift basket idea is a good one, because you can get him a variety of items that he'd enjoy (including some already roasted beans).
Here are a couple of links to places that sell coffee-related T-Shirts:
Coffee T Shirts | Coffee Shirts & Tee's - CafePress
Instant Human Just Add Coffee T-Shirt | SnorgTees
ThinkGeek :: Refill Required
- 12-17-2012 09:40 PM #5
Sweet Maria has some bean for home roasting explore package for around 40bucks....
- By javalicious in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2008, 01:02 PM
- By jacksonsmamma in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2006, 02:32 PM
- By Claire in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2006, 02:23 PM
- By Revolution21X in forum Coffee DrinksReplies: 3Last Post: 11-18-2005, 09:36 PM
- By J_Espresso in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-22-2005, 07:52 AM