Results 11 to 14 of 14
- 01-03-2013 06:08 AM #11
- 01-05-2013 01:20 PM #12
Yes, it does grind the beans by itself but it has a dial for how fine the grind you want. I found for the bean I have, the middle setting seems to be the best.
I think at this point I've mastered the frothing process so I'm good there Just have to get the rest better.
- 01-05-2013 04:21 PM #13
I am glad... This machine seem to be cool and lovely show piece at home for the entertaining.
I hope you can enjoy this machine soon at its fullest....
- 01-06-2013 08:34 AM #14
Thanks for the encouragement
I think I'm now paying a lot more attention into the details of mixing everything together and how each could interact and the difference it can produce.
At first when I just got the machine, I thought it would work more or less like the Keurig I have, hit the button and the drink is ready! At least when I watched the commercial, that's what it said Now I know, once I know the combination works with amount of water, grind setting, and milk, I should be able to program the machine to do what I want. But then it may take the fun out of making coffee
- By Spice in forum Coffee TableReplies: 18Last Post: 10-29-2012, 08:49 AM
- By CoffeeStudent in forum IntroductionsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-05-2012, 06:43 AM
- By Maxil in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2012, 06:46 AM
- By Booman in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2011, 04:50 AM
- By marco.crazy in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 6Last Post: 11-30-2004, 02:45 PM
Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.