Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 01-31-2013 11:00 AM #1
Southwest Airlines "Lift" brand coffee
Hi, I am new to the forum and not so much a coffee connoisseur but do know that I really loved the coffee that Southwest Airlines serves on their flights. I guess they spent 2 years perfecting it. I found out that Mother Parkers is the company that makes it for them.
Can anyone help me find a similar coffee to the description that Southwest uses to describe. Here it is:
A rich, dark-roasted, 100-percent Arabica blend of South and Central American coffees.....
- 01-31-2013 11:00 AM # ADS
- 01-31-2013 12:05 PM #2
Dark roasted coffee from South and central America would not be hard to find.
They are all arabica beans means they have not blended with cheap Robusta beans.
Try few online roasters or even the small personal roasters on this forum can surely find you some you would like. Also see if you can find the local roasters and explain what you are trying to achieve, they will surely direct you to the right coffee....
- By Startup in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 4Last Post: 03-05-2012, 06:26 PM
- By caffe biscotto in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2009, 02:52 PM
- By mcoffee in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2009, 12:03 PM
- By Alan in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2006, 05:55 PM
- By Farquard in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2004, 08:04 PM
Search tags for this page
buy southwest lift coffee,
can i buy southwest airlines lift coffee,
lift coffee southwest,
lift coffee southwest airlines,
southwest airlines coffee,
southwest airlines coffee lift,
southwest airlines lift coffee,
southwest lift coffee,
what coffee does southwest airlines serve,
what kind of coffee does southwest airlines use,
where can i buy lift coffee,
who makes southwest airlines coffee
Click on a term to search for related topics.