Mr Coffee Kuerig vs plain Kuerig

This is a discussion on Mr Coffee Kuerig vs plain Kuerig within the Coffee Table forums, part of the Coffee Addicts category; I bought a Mr Coffee with kuerig technology because it was much cheaper than the regular Kuerigs. Will the coffee be as good in this ...

I bought a Mr Coffee with kuerig technology because it was much cheaper than the regular Kuerigs. Will the coffee be as good in this coffee maker?

2. # ADS

Super Moderator
    Hello "rdockery_3"

You already bought the Mr Coffee with Keurig technology machine, so the true test is whether or not you like the coffee that you make with it. You can always do a Google search to see what people think of the machine and how it compares to a Keurig. Here is a page of reviews that I found on Amazon:

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mr. Coffee BVMC-KG5-001 Single Serve Coffee Brewer Powered by Keurig Brewing Technology, Black

Rose

Also I believe there are generic cup that is made for the machine you can use fill with your own coffee...

Yeah there is i actually have one already. It really saves a lot of money vs buying k cups.

saving money is good but if the coffee is good I would not mind but normally Kuerig coffee is just "YUKKKKKKKKKKKKK" can't stand them.... I was in Chicago couple of weeks ago and I needed up stay at Sofitel and they outfit their room with Kuerig coffee. I need coffee in hurry so I did brew a cup and I ended up not drinking more then one sip and bought myself a cup of coffee near the hotel... If you can brew better quality coffee, this would not be such bad way to getting your one cup....

Ads