Good brand

alank

May 5, 2013
Florida
Visit site
Last year my wife bought the Mr. Coffee ECM160 Espresso Machine from our local Bed, Bath and Beyond. They had a nice sale plus she had a 20% off coupon.

Keurig named "Coffee Maker Brand of the Year" in 2013 Harris Poll EquiTrend Equity Study

Before you buy any equipment, know what you want the machine to do, then go online and read lots of customer reviews. This will really help you make an intelligent decision. Also, have a budget and stick to it.

Flori

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I usually buy specific origin coffee. I am looking for a new coffee machine and still thinking what to get :)

Flori
Blogger, CoffeeLoversOfWorld.com

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I can't fathom why anyone drinking Mickey D's. coffee as their go-to brand would be interested in joining a coffee forum. But that's just me.

ShibbleHash

Apr 18, 2013
Cincinnati
Visit site
This is just vague enough of a question that it could be about anything.

Coffee, single origin Ethiopian
Machine, Hario pour-over
Car, Mazda
Espresso Machine, La Marzocco
Fast Food, Taco Bell

But I actually don't have too much brand loyalty. Whatever is cheap and works right.

catbutler

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
If you are looking for coffee you truly enjoy I recommend visiting a number of coffee houses (or better yet coffee roasters if possible) and sample some coffees. Then purchase some to try out at home.
Depending on how your brew (or extract) at home your needs could be different.
If at all possible, grind any coffee freshly for each use. The quality of the grind/grinder probably matters more than any particular method.
Shameless plug (not affiliated with me in any way)---Larry's Beans in NC (available online) offers a great variety of beans and roasts.

sharjeel

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
accroding to me It's all about individual taste....i used to claim an espresso house and was ruined with our house blend...it was astounding!! Notwithstanding that I'm no more drawn out in the business, I have discovered that Eight O'clock cafe is the best retail java out there. I get it in entire bean and grind it myself for the best flavor....and dependably utilize exceptionally chilly water...it appears to taste better.

CoffeeLovers

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
To choose the good brands of coffee doesn't mean that popular brand leads the best brand. You may choose the Eight O’clock coffee 100% Colombian, Gloria Jeans and Peets Coffee which is higher in price than the preceding brand.
And don’t you know that the expensive brand which is Starbucks Coffee Decaf House Blend Medium was rated only fair? What matters most is how to prepare your coffee such as grinding fresh at home, it can be better than the famous brand.

Flori

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
good brand varies to each person. one may like the non popular brand over the other. it all depends.

flori
blogger, coffeeloversofworld.com