My coffee life

coffeefreak31

Sep 11, 2003
Indiana
Visit site
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi my name is coffeefreak31. Im 34 years old. I started drinking coffee when I was in school. I never wanted to eat breakfast ,so my Grandmother would mane me a cup of coffee. I drink my coffee black. I dont want to ruin it by putting anything in it.(LOL) :p everyone in my family makes fun of me because I take my coffee with me where ever I go. :shock: When relatives have get togethers ,they always have beer and wine,but I take two thermoses of coffee with me. Im partial to Maxwell House Coffee.I used to drink Master Blend,but they changed their formula or something,so now I drink the orignal. I honestly think the company would go out of business if I stopped drinking coffee. :D Well thats my coffee life ,hope everyone enjoys it. Let me know!!!!!!! :-D :lol:

tintinet

Sep 8, 2003
Visit site
One of the Best Drugs Made!

I like your story, coffeefreak! I've just re-discoved coffee recent (see story in another part of the forum) and I can't believe I've made it this far in life without it! Damn fine chemicals in this stuff! Can't git enuff! :)

tintinet

Sep 8, 2003
Visit site
Got me!

I admit, money ain't the reason I haven't any tatoos. :oops:

I've seen what a mess they make when you try to remove one you don't like. I've seen what they look like when they're 75 years old :shock: , and I afraid I'd change my mind about what tatoos I'd like to have about every month!

I'll stick with the stick-on, wash-off type, myself.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
the first time I got it done it took 36 hours(broken down in 4 days) I got it re-done 2 years ago(starts to fade after 10 years) and it took nine 2 hour sessions...the coffee beans only took about a half hour :twisted: