Coffee for Weight Loss?

easonskinnycoffee

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi... I am new to this website. I have recently started drinking Boresha Fat Burning Coffee and NuvoGene Tea and have actually lost 10 lbs the past month. I'm super excited about the product because my blood sugar A1C is also to a normal range for the first time in 2 years. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced the same with Boresha products or other products? I have even wrote my first blog but I'm not sure how to get it out in the world and read. Like I said I'm really new to this so I'm looking for feedback from other people on how they use coffee for weight loss.

AlistairJames

Oct 20, 2013
Leeds, UK
Visit site
I recently lost quite a lot of weight cutting down on what I ate and having espresso or black coffee if I wanted snacks or anything (mainly to satisfy my taste buds). I imagine there would have been a boost to my metabolism as a result but I think the main thing was cutting out food. Without knowing if you've made any other changes to your life it's difficult to understand the effect of the product, however I would be cautious when it comes to any sort of diet or weight loss supplements as they're often not based on sound science. What does the product claim to do?

CoffeeLovers

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
The mean reason why you lost some lbs. of your weight after taking Boresha Fat Burning Coffee and NuvoGene Tea is the craving of food you have before it has gone. That is why coffee is good for weight loss. Once you have drink coffee, you also feel the relaxation that can remove your stress. Also, coffee helps you to be physically active and your sleeping habit becomes normal. Truly, the caffeine from coffee is responsible for weight loss.

IDrinkPurelyCoffee

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
A lot of the coffee drinks that claim to help you lose weight contain banned or controlled drugs that have medical effects: ephedrine is a common one used to suppress appetite but may also contain adverse side effects. Does Boresha contain ephedra/ine?

Truly I can never understand why black coffee isn't better known as a calorie free drink! Au naturel, it's the best form of any of these coffee weight loss products!

montre

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I doubted earlier that coffee could be used to lose weight. But after reading some articles and experimenting on myself, I got the confidence that yeah, coffee can make you slim. I lost 2Kgs of weight in just 1 month of time, without following any strict diet plan or doing rigorous exercise.

Note: Don't get frustrated and quit if you're not seeing the result soon. Coffee is proved to be very beneficial for losing weight but it takes some time (about 2 to 6 weeks) to effect your metabolism.

acw1418

Jan 6, 2014
NYC
Visit site
Hey all! I'm new to this site, but I saw this forum so I thought I would share about this blend I just started drinking. It's called 10Go. It's a healthy coffee, comprised of a multi-bean blend with 10 other all natural active ingredients that are documented to improve your health! I'm drinking coffee daily anyway, why not improve my health right? Bring on the 2014 beach body!! It's also proven to keep you moving! 8 hours of energy without the jitters is like a coffee lovers dream right? I'm all smiles! It may just be the mood enhancement blend in the 10Go talking though!! You guys need to try it!!

stephen12

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
I don't think that coffee will help for losing weight. There are lots of ways to help you to lose weight and don't you think it will help you?

montre

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Coffee should not contain cream or sugar and it should be taken after the dinner so that cravings for desserts and other late night snacks can be suppressed. If you do workout then have coffee before that. It increases the metabolism rate and fills you with energy. In other words, one should consume coffee in combination with healthy diet and morning workouts. You should not expect weight loss from coffee unless you take your coffee in a right manner.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
One problem, that lots of people have with drinking coffee after dinner, is that they automatically think that they have to have something sweet to go along with it, such as a slice of cake or pie. That craving is sometimes very hard to resist.

I agree with drinking coffee before exercising. It does give you a boost of energy and makes you less likely to be tempted to quit early. (unless it's to take a bathroom break from drinking the liquid)

montre

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
You are undoubtedly correct, PinkRose. There are some people among us who just can't do without having something with coffee. Most of them who don't eat anything with their cup of joe end up getting a queasy stomach. Chocolates, cookies, cake etc. are some of their favorite coffee pairings. (By the way, my favorite pairing is chocolate biscuit...:razz:)

So, why we face hard time losing weight is because mostly all the benefits we get from coffee are nullified when we consume extra calories with it. It is as simple as that! I know it is hard to reprogram ourselves but we must if we want to lose weight.

P.S. I also want to add here that besides having coffee before workout and after dinner, everybody should drink at least 8 oz of water before every meal. That helps a lot!

tmcc

Apr 14, 2014
Texas
Visit site
I thought we were suppose to drink coffee simply because we enjoyed it. Not for some weight loss or diet reason. Let coffee be coffee! But if it works for you cool.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
I do not think that drinking a lot of coffee will make you lose weight. Specially, if you drink Latte, Capuccino and specially Crappuccino (this is what I call.. Frapuccino), they probably have more calories than a big MaC and a Fry.
Okay. this is what I do to fill up my stomach and at the same time enjoy coffee.
I home brew ice coffee. I use french press and leave it over night to brew slowly. then, when I drink the ice coffee, I put splenda (i like them sweet, but without calories) WITH ONE SPOONFUL OF CHIA SEED. Yes, Chia Seed. it is the most wonderful and powerful Seed for energy and protein. You should check it out.
Actually, I let the Chia Seed sit over night, so it swells up.... (yes, i can hear some people saying "yuk yuk yuk"). well.... it is working for me anyway.

Great Ice coffee + Splenda + Chia Seed = happy full stomach and my taste buds.