New to forum and coffee nut.

Madialex

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
Just wanted to say hello and new here. Wanted to throw out my fave supplier who keeps me jittering all day and has a huge variety. No affiliation just a great person and great coffee. If this is posted in the wrong place please forgive me. Her site is on Facebook for now it's Hippie Chicks and Coffee Beans. Check her out if you want a great bean and vast selection.
I look forward to checking out all the recommendations you all have to offer and thanks for having me :coffee:

CoffeeLovers

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
This is the right place for all coffee enthusiasts whether you are a coffee producer, supplier or consumer. Tell your friends to post and participate in this forum.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! Please do not take this the wrong way but your friend needs to put more pics up of her operation..like maybe some shots of her espresso machine. Stock photos aren't cutting it for me. Anyway...welcome and have your friend join us!

JumpinJakJava

Dec 12, 2011
Thomaston, CT
Visit site
Welcome aboard! As CJ stated, loads of coffee nuts! Even from CT.

I don't know what I have been thinking for over 40 years,
I thought all Hippie chicks were herbal tea drinkers?
Better late than never to be informed otherwise!

Madialex

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi and thanks for the welcome! I'll let her know you all invited her. I know she is a small operation and is trying to expand but it's a slow process. She is as far as I know working on a website but she admits she's not very computer literate as far as websites go. I don't want to speak for her so I'll let her know to come here and join this fine group of coffee nuts :)
have a great evening!

Latest posts