What is everyone drinking right now?

What is everyone drinking right now? Currently drinking the cheap, but delicious, Folgers "Gourmet Supreme" Dark roast coffee.

Banned
    folgers......
    brave.
    even the photo....
    very brave.
    dark roast......
    ...........................mmm............

however, someone famous said that the best coffee in the world is the coffee you like.

btw to answer your question, i am drinking light roast from la libertad farm in huehuetenango, Guatemala. Not the greatest but it will do for today.

TRUST ME! I in no way think that Folgers is a great brand of coffee. The unfortunate part, is that I am a lowly college student working a minimum wage job living on my own, and thus can't afford luxurious coffees lol. I do like the way it tastes, but for a dark roast coffee it's extremely weak flavored compared to others I've had at cafés.

there are a few cheap coffees slightly better than folgers, try cafe bustelo, its not horrid(compared to folgers).

Alright, BFRoasters, I'll have to give it a shot. I usually stick to Folgers just because that's what my grandpa drank when I lived with him, so it was a take the familiar option type deal.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DopeNABox View Post
    TRUST ME! I in no way think that Folgers is a great brand of coffee. The unfortunate part, is that I am a lowly college student working a minimum wage job living on my own, and thus can't afford luxurious coffees lol. I do like the way it tastes, but for a dark roast coffee it's extremely weak flavored compared to others I've had at cafés.
    hey DNAB, PM me your address. I am going back to L.A. from Guatemala this Friday with some coffee from our farm in Quetzaltenango. I will be more than happy to send you (by USPS) one bag of medium roast coffee from here. Free of charge. Just try it. it will be my pleasure.

nescafe, chicory variety. second cup.
    earlier a cup of coffee in the morning would rob me of sleep in the night. not anymore. my metabolism changed as i aged. and it's good 'cos i love the taste of coffee and hated tea.

As weird as it may sound, when I drink coffee it makes me very comfortable no matter what temperature it is around here, and it helps me relax, so I can fall asleep easier if I wanted to. I'm sure the caffeine keeps me awake longer than usual if I have it too close to when I go to bed, but maybe I just don't notice it as much because of how relaxed I get when I have a cup of coffee.

Dominican Bani roasted City+ from my Technivorm Moccamaster.

Len
    "I believe humans get a lot done, not because we're smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee." ~Flash Rosenberg

Forestal Special Reserve, by ticoflavor.com is one of the best gourmet coffe, I've ever had

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links