What is everyone drinking right now?

DopeNABox

May 16, 2014
Gainesville, Florida
Visit site
What is everyone drinking right now? Currently drinking the cheap, but delicious, Folgers "Gourmet Supreme" Dark roast coffee.:coffee1:
30wl3lc.jpg

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
folgers......
brave.
even the photo....
very brave.
dark roast......
...........................mmm............

however, someone famous said that the best coffee in the world is the coffee you like.

btw to answer your question, i am drinking light roast from la libertad farm in huehuetenango, Guatemala. Not the greatest but it will do for today.

DopeNABox

May 16, 2014
Gainesville, Florida
Visit site
TRUST ME! I in no way think that Folgers is a great brand of coffee. The unfortunate part, is that I am a lowly college student working a minimum wage job living on my own, and thus can't afford luxurious coffees lol. I do like the way it tastes, but for a dark roast coffee it's extremely weak flavored compared to others I've had at cafés.

DopeNABox

May 16, 2014
Gainesville, Florida
Visit site
Alright, BFRoasters, I'll have to give it a shot. I usually stick to Folgers just because that's what my grandpa drank when I lived with him, so it was a take the familiar option type deal.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
TRUST ME! I in no way think that Folgers is a great brand of coffee. The unfortunate part, is that I am a lowly college student working a minimum wage job living on my own, and thus can't afford luxurious coffees lol. I do like the way it tastes, but for a dark roast coffee it's extremely weak flavored compared to others I've had at cafés.

hey DNAB, PM me your address. I am going back to L.A. from Guatemala this Friday with some coffee from our farm in Quetzaltenango. I will be more than happy to send you (by USPS) one bag of medium roast coffee from here. Free of charge. Just try it. it will be my pleasure.

ura1205

May 19, 2014
Visit site
nescafe, chicory variety. second cup.
earlier a cup of coffee in the morning would rob me of sleep in the night. not anymore. my metabolism changed as i aged.
icon_biggrin.png
and it's good 'cos i love the taste of coffee and hated tea.

DopeNABox

May 16, 2014
Gainesville, Florida
Visit site
As weird as it may sound, when I drink coffee it makes me very comfortable no matter what temperature it is around here, and it helps me relax, so I can fall asleep easier if I wanted to. I'm sure the caffeine keeps me awake longer than usual if I have it too close to when I go to bed, but maybe I just don't notice it as much because of how relaxed I get when I have a cup of coffee.