How does everyone take their coffee?

DopeNABox

May 16, 2014
Gainesville, Florida
Visit site
Hey guys I was just curious how all of you take your coffee/espresso/latte!
Usually I drink my coffee straight, meaning no sugar or cream added, but there are occasions where a little this and that can spice things up quite a bit!
I love adding cinnamon to my coffee with a tiny dash of cream sometimes when I want something flavorful, as for espresso I usually put maybe 1 packet of cane sugar per 2-3 shots of espresso! Now for my latte! I enjoy a nice latte with whole milk, but more espresso than most cafe's would give you(so more of a Café con leche style drink) with a little cinnamon added to the froth on top for a little flavor!(maybe even a dash of Jack Daniels if I'm feelin' like having a good day ;))

ura1205

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Normally with cream and a sugar substitute.
I always find it funny to see how some people do their coffee at a 7-11 stores. Some people put like 8 creams and 8 packets of sugar in their coffee.

DopeNABox

May 16, 2014
Gainesville, Florida
Visit site
Normally with cream and a sugar substitute.
I always find it funny to see how some people do their coffee at a 7-11 stores. Some people put like 8 creams and 8 packets of sugar in their coffee.
I agree but some people truly don't like the taste of coffee, and that's their prerogative. I enjoy the taste of coffee, but then again I tend to like more bland or bitter tastes kinda like an old man. I guess that is because my grandfather used to get me sweets all the time when I was younger so I grew tired of it, and now its to the point where I almost get sick to my stomach if I eat too much of something sweet. But like I said some people want to make a sweet drink out of their coffee because they want the caffeine but don't want the taste. I will admit that I used to love a lot of sugar and cream, but then again I had never really drank coffee before at that point, and slowly I moved down to 2 sugars no cream about a month ago, and now I just enjoy it straight more than anything! Since I work at Dunkin' Donuts we have some really cheap coffee there, that tastes pretty good as ironic as that is, and I'll drink that when I'm working with Hazelnut flavoring(the kind without any sugar or sweeteners) and black coffee. It tastes wonderful If I want something that's flavorful to give me a variety!

brad.corgan

May 22, 2014
Visit site
I prefer black coffee, no sugar, no cream, generally I made my coffe in house, and always taste new brands. now I found a good costa rica coffee, its called "Tico Flavor Special Reserve"..... costa rican coffees are the best

bigMoose

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Black... the only way I drink it. I love how a good coffee gets better and better as it cools down. Nothing like it in the world. I love the taste half way to work.

justplaincoffee

Jul 8, 2014
Everson, WA
Visit site
My husband Mike likes his lattes. 4 shots of espresso with milk, and I make this awesome whip cream with my own homemade Madagascar Vanilla-no sugar or water added! Anyway, he drinks 2 of these a day! (sometimes more!!) :decaf:

Bob_E

Dec 14, 2013
Michigan
Visit site
Coffee black. Every once in a while I might throw in a shot of whiskey.

I also held up many coffee lines at the gas stations and convince stores mixing that junk in when I first started drink coffee.

Concept

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I love a good smooth long black, particularly now that its getting cold.

I will treat myself to a mocha every now and then (I have a wicked sweet tooth)

I also try to stick to a Paleo diet so I will make myself a "Mocha" with 1 part coffee expresso, 1 part coconut milk, 1 tsp of cacao powder, 1 tsp of honey. Mix it through (I usually chuck it into a bullet blender) and drink. Healthy and tastes awesome.

gosha

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
I am a sweet tooth, so my equation is: black coffee + tasty dessert = satisfaction :) I do it all the time except mornings when I just need a good black coffee to wake up.