Master's Thesis Survey - Results Coming Soon! (old thread from 2014)

gosha

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Hello coffee lovers!

I am Georgy, last year student of Copenhagen Business School (Denmark). As a big fan of coffee and various coffee houses, I decided to write my Master's Thesis about Starbucks. The purpose of investigation: explore the influence of customers and employees on Starbucks experience.

At the moment, I am conducting a survey about Starbucks experience. Please, help me with your responses, coffee lovers! Your opinion is the most valuable for my research. It does not matter whether you know Starbucks service very well or not, there are various scenarios in my survey :)

Here is the link: Enalyzer Survey Solution

Your responses will be purely anonymous and will be viewed only by Starbucks managers and university professors. I will publish the results in this post once survey is closed!

If you have any questions, just let me know. I will respond here immediately ;-)

Thank you in advance for your help! I wish you a great cup of coffee, everyone :coffee:

Georgy

Last edited by a moderator:

gosha

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi ensoluna,

Thank you for your response, it does not matter whether it is negative or positive ;-)

What coffee house do you prefer insetead of Starbucks? Or do you prefer only your own-made coffee? Starbucks is a great place to meet with friends with cup of coffee...at least in Europe, don't know how it is in North America though :/

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Hi ensoluna, Thank you for your response, it does not matter whether it is negative or positive ;-)

What coffee house do you prefer insetead of Starbucks? Or do you prefer only your own-made coffee? Starbucks is a great place to meet with friends with cup of coffee...at least in Europe, don't know how it is in North America though :/

I live in Long Beach, CA and there are a lot of chain stores, Starbucks, Peets, Coffee beans...etc. However, unfortunately, none of them serves good coffee, nor specialty coffee with special ways of making them. So, I tend to travel to downtown Long Beach area where a lot of private owned, some even roasting their own coffees, coffee shops. Beans are fresher, use medium roasted beans and baristas are way more experienced.

Yes, I agree with you that Starbucks are good place to meet with friends... but when there are no other great coffee shops are available.
real coffee lovers usually stay away from Starbucks. where in Europe do you live? I used to travel to Europe quite a bit and realized that the coffee & coffee cultures are way more advanced than here in USA.

gosha

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
I live in Long Beach, CA and there are a lot of chain stores, Starbucks, Peets, Coffee beans...etc. However, unfortunately, none of them serves good coffee, nor specialty coffee with special ways of making them. So, I tend to travel to downtown Long Beach area where a lot of private owned, some even roasting their own coffees, coffee shops. Beans are fresher, use medium roasted beans and baristas are way more experienced.

Yes, I agree with you that Starbucks are good place to meet with friends... but when there are no other great coffee shops are available.
real coffee lovers usually stay away from Starbucks. where in Europe do you live? I used to travel to Europe quite a bit and realized that the coffee & coffee cultures are way more advanced than here in USA.

I live in Denmark (North of Europe) and we don't have a big choice here, in my opinion. But you are right, I cannot say for the whole Europe. For example, in Italy or Turkey, I tasted great coffees. And I did not even see big brand names there, only small local cafes :coffee:

gosha

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
It will be interesting to see what the survey results are, and to learn what theory you were looking to prove/disprove.

Rose

Sure, I will write a mini-conclusion here once I finish collecting and analyzing data. It may take time but I promise to do that, Rose :)

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello coffee lovers!

I am Georgy, last year student of Copenhagen Business School (Denmark). As a big fan of coffee and various coffee houses, I decided to write my Master's Thesis about Starbucks. The purpose of investigation: explore the influence of customers and employees on Starbucks experience.

At the moment, I am conducting a survey about Starbucks experience. Please, help me with your responses, coffee lovers! Your opinion is the most valuable for my research. It does not matter whether you know Starbucks service very well or not, there are various scenarios in my survey :)

Here is the link: Enalyzer Survey Solution

Your responses will be purely anonymous and will be viewed only by Starbucks managers and university professors. I will publish the results in this post once survey is closed!

If you have any questions, just let me know. I will respond here immediately ;-)

Thank you in advance for your help! I wish you a great cup of coffee, everyone :coffee:

Georgy

This survey is available until Monday, July 28, 2014

It will be very interesting to see the results!

gosha

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
I got many responses during last three days. Thank you very much, coffee lovers!

I need more responses to make valid conclusions though. Looking forward to your further responses, share survey link with your friends if you have time and desire :coffee:

Big hug to all of you :)

gosha

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
"100 responses" level is passed, now it is 104 responses! Thank you, friends!!!

You still have time to complete my survey before it will be closed :coffee: