Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkRose View Post
    Thanks. It's helpful to know.
    Sorry, I forgot to mention it in the first post (even though I wanted)

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by gosha View Post
    Hello coffee lovers!

I am Georgy, last year student of Copenhagen Business School (Denmark). As a big fan of coffee and various coffee houses, I decided to write my Master's Thesis about Starbucks. The purpose of investigation: explore the influence of customers and employees on Starbucks experience.

At the moment, I am conducting a survey about Starbucks experience. Please, help me with your responses, coffee lovers! Your opinion is the most valuable for my research. It does not matter whether you know Starbucks service very well or not, there are various scenarios in my survey

Here is the link: Enalyzer Survey Solution

Your responses will be purely anonymous and will be viewed only by Starbucks managers and university professors. I will publish the results in this post once survey is closed!

If you have any questions, just let me know. I will respond here immediately

Thank you in advance for your help! I wish you a great cup of coffee, everyone

Georgy

This survey is available until Monday, July 28, 2014

It will be very interesting to see the results!

I got many responses during last three days. Thank you very much, coffee lovers!

I need more responses to make valid conclusions though. Looking forward to your further responses, share survey link with your friends if you have time and desire

Big hug to all of you

88 responses by now from Coffeeforums. Just 12 responses to reach 100, friends

"100 responses" level is passed, now it is 104 responses! Thank you, friends!!!

You still have time to complete my survey before it will be closed

Remainder: friends, you can participate in the survey today and tomorrow. It will be closed this Monday! Last chance to help me

P.s. - Thank you for another 11 responses!

Super Moderator
    Remainder: friends, you can participate in the survey today and tomorrow. It will be closed this Monday! Last chance to help me

P.s. - Thank you for another 11 responses!
    I hope you can get a lot more responses before the survey closes.

I also hope you will honor your promise to share the results with us.

Rose

Yes, I will do it during the August, Rose. May I attach the Word / Excel document here? Or is it fine writing a summary of results? With bullpoints, you know

Super Moderator
    Yes, I will do it during the August, Rose. May I attach the Word / Excel document here? Or is it fine writing a summary of results? With bullpoints, you know
    I'm looking forward to seeing the results.

We don't have the capability to attach a Word or Excel document here on the Forum, so a summary of the highlights of your findings would be great.

Then, I hope you will continue to be an active member on the Coffee Forum, after it's all said and done.

Rose

I don't want to be negative, but I exited out before finishing the survey. I became uncomfortable with the premise, and the questions seemed not to be of "Master's" thesis variety. I began to suspect a web scam of some sort and bailed. My apologies to the author in the probable case that he is a legitamate student doing research. But I just didn't feel that the questions supported an academic hypothesis of any sort. The final straw for me was when he said that the results would be reviewed by Starbucks managers. Why would the academic provide survey results to the subject for their review? Again, my apologies if you are indeed all that you say you are, but I suggest caution on the part of survey participants.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links