How to get back into coffee..

TheKillingJoke

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Hey Guys,
I am new on this forum and this is my first post. Great to be here :)

Anyhow, ever since I was a pre teen around 11-12 I used to enjoy a daily cup of joe, since school started really early. And around the same time last year(2013) I got extremely addicted to coffee and caffeine. I would goto great lengths to get the perfect cup of coffee including dumping horrible coffee beans and going to great lengths to import various coffees from various countries to mix at my home and hand grind it, this cost me financially. But that wasn't really the problem; at one point of time I was drinking about 20-30 times coffee in a single day. And no frappes here my friend oh no...I drank it black.
The addiction was so high I would replace meals with just bottles of coffee. And my family realized this and prevent me from drinking any coffee, buying anything and threw away all the coffee.

A year later, I'm looking to get back into coffee. I've been granted permission from my parents, but I don't have any equipment and I have to finance this myself. So any help? And give me some advice to make sure I don't get addicted.

Thank you so much :)

Latest posts