Lid Replacement

zaise

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
HI all,

So I recently got a very nice double walled ceramic tumbler as a gift. The only problem is that it comes with a silicone lid that leaks. I'd really like to replace the lid with something other than silicone. Possible a hard plastic top or a ceramic top. Does anyone know of a universal lid that I could either purchase in a store (preferably a US national one) and/or online?

Thanks,
Zaise

Last edited:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I've often been surprised at what I can find when I do a Google search or a search on Amazon.

Does your tumbler have any identification information on the bottom of it? Do you know how many ounces it is?

There are a lot of replacement parts websites, and you may need to do some exploring.

Another alternative would be to buy an inexpensive tumbler that has a lid that would fit your tumbler. Some lid sizes are universal and they can be used on other items.

Rose

zaise

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
I've often been surprised at what I can find when I do a Google search or a search on Amazon.

Does your tumbler have any identification information on the bottom of it? Do you know how many ounces it is?

There are a lot of replacement parts websites, and you may need to do some exploring.

Another alternative would be to buy an inexpensive tumbler that has a lid that would fit your tumbler. Some lid sizes are universal and they can be used on other items.

Rose

Hey Rose, thanks for the info. So I think it's a 12oz cup, no ID info on the bottom that I can find. I've included a couple photos of the tumbler. Everything that I've found online is related to starbucks cup tops, which I've tried my girlfriends cup top that didn't work.

IMG_6947.JPGIMG_6943.JPGIMG_6950.JPG

Latest posts