Does your grinder draw power when not in use

flphotog

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
There was another thread that I started about unplugging appliances when not in use. There were mixed feelings about this including some who believed that appliances drew current when not in use.
I did some testing on this issue. Of course I can only speak about the ones that I have and have tested and this may not be the case with others especially those that have clocks, timers, etc.

The only ones I've checked so far are my Baratza Encore and GForce Electric kettle. Much as I suspected, neither of these appliances draw any current when turned off.

Caslon

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
There was another thread that I started about unplugging appliances when not in use. There were mixed feelings about this including some who believed that appliances drew current when not in use.
I did some testing on this issue. Of course I can only speak about the ones that I have and have tested and this may not be the case with others especially those that have clocks, timers, etc.

The only ones I've checked so far are my Baratza Encore and GForce Electric kettle. Much as I suspected, neither of these appliances draw any current when turned off.

I don't know what to say...wait....I don't.