In Search Of - round fillable coffee pouches

Caslon

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I'm looking for 5" diameter round fillable coffee filter pouches like the one shown in the picture. They hold about .5 oz. of coffee. They have to be round to work well with my Jerdon World Class 4 Cup Coffee Maker. The pouch pictured is of a Maxwell House Classic Roast Decaf coffee filter pouch. The best price I can find costs me around 50 cents a pouch, which is kind of ridiculous. Square fillable pouches let too much water pass by (in the round brew container). Also, if I try and use a cone filter with the coffee, the hot water causes the cone to collapse sides and spill coffee grounds into the coffee. The cup type filters take forever for the coffee to finish dripping out. This is why round pouches work the best.

Anyone know of a company that makes and sells ROUND fillable coffee pouches like the size shown?

5-round-fillable-coffee-filter-pouches-21611098.jpg

Last edited:

Caslon

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
Jerdon First Class 4 cup maker, not the Jerden World Class. I may end up just buying a Jerden World class 4 cup maker. I probably could make my own round filters with the material and some scissors and a hot iron. I'd want to design some way to do it faster tho. I like the convenience of the Maxwell coffee filter pouches.